Canyon Lake House Rental Photos and Description
Welcome to our newly renovated vacation home, sitting elevated high on a secure, private 1/2 acre lot. Relax in this stunning 3 level split that features 2 master bedrooms with their own baths & a small additional bedroom. Enjoy the beautiful view of the lake from almost every room and the easy lake access. The private master balcony will invite you to take in the breathtaking sunrise and sunset over looking beautiful canyon lake. Unwind in the contemporary furnishings & comfortable surroundings that feature state of the art LED flat panel TV's in both bedrooms & living room, surround sound speakers and high speed WIFI for all your internet needs. The intimate kitchen features all new contemporary appliances with a beautiful lake view. Our two outside balconies offer breathtaking views of canyon lake & many hours of sailboat gazing. In addition, you will enjoy outdoor cooking on a new gas grill and snuggling at night by a wood burning chiminea. This beautiful home comfortably sleeps 6 & shows like a new home with it's wood floors, new paint, tile & carpet. Also, it has a new washer & dryer. The large lot is secure with a 6ft rod iron privacy fence, electric entrance/exit gates, concrete drive, & secure parking for your boat or jet skiis. Our pet lovers will appreciate the separate dog run with access into the 2 car garage for shelter from inclement weather. Reserve your next vacation at this beautiful, contemporary home featuring magnificent lake views and native plants and animals; not to mention, endless starlit nights and serene mornings making this your ideal getaway destination.
Places to go – Things to do:
1. Canyon Lake: Boating/sailing, water skiing, kayaking, fishing, scuba diving, parasailing, helicopter tours, gulfing, hiking, dining, shopping, Tye Preston Memorial Library, Dam tours, boat parade & Christmas parade, Gorge tours, & much more. Canyon Lake has 8 Corps of Engineer public parks, 23 boat ramps, two marinas, & campgrounds. We're located just forty miles north of San Antonio and twenty-five miles west of New Braunfels and San Marcos.
2. Central Texas Hill Country: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers: “Canyon Lake Texas is a true hidden treasure of the Central Texas Hill Country. with breathtaking waterfront and lake views; this is the place where many are starting to call home. White tailed deer, foxes, roadrunners, and other wildlife are in abundance in the Texas Hill Country and especially at Canyon Lake. The Texas Hill Country is famous for its hilly terrain, live oak trees, limestone rocks, native animals, and clean fresh air.
3. Additional Activities: TPC golf course, Canyon Lake Country Club, yacht club. Heritage Museum & dinosaur tracks, CRRC Senior activities, Guadalupe River (tubing/rafting), Enchanted Rock hiking/camping, Canyon Lake Recreation Center, parks and picnic areas, Madrona biking trail, Canyon Lake Archery, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Sea World San Antonio, San Marcos Outlet Malls, Natural Bridge Caverns, Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch, Guadalupe River State Park, Aquarena Springs, Garden Ridge Pottery, Whitewater Ampitheater, 'The Alamo', & the San Antonio Zoo just to name a few.
Exciting Texas Cities-just a short drive:
•Float the Comal river and make a splash at the tube chute or take the kids to play at Landa Park. A small town noted for its unique german heritage. New Braunfels offers a wide range of restaurants, shopping, and family friendly activities.
•Take a boat ride on the Riverwalk and tour the Alamo or visit the historic missions and museums. All the while exploring downtown by trolley or horse and carriage. Also home to Sea World and Six Flags Fiesta Texas.
•Downtown Austin and its famed 'Sixth Street' provide a perfect place for vacationers looking for a night of entertainment as restaurants and clubs line the streets.
•An antique lovers paradise and home of Gruene Hall, the oldest dance hall in Texas.
•Named one of “America’s Best Small Towns” by Travel Holiday Magazine, you’re sure to find something for everyone in Wimberley. Antiques and shoppers paradise. Take the kids to the Wimberley Candy Company and grab yourself a cold drink at the Texas Tea Stand.
•Shopping, restaurants, and local rock climbing favorite Enchanted Rock are sure to make your list of things to do if you spend a day visiting this peaceful Texas favorite.
•Also known as LBJ Country, Johnson City is home of the Lyndon B. Johnson Historical Park and many others. Get ready to enjoy a day full of nature watching, antique shopping, good old fashioned cooking, and some famous southern hospitality.
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the owner
We really enjoyed our stay at your home. It had everything we needed. My kids didn't want to go home. Thank you for all the little things that made it feel like home. We usually stay in a hotel when my parents come in town. They went on and on about how much better this was. We will definitely be back soon. Thanks again! The Trager Family - Plano, TX