|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This newly constructed guest house has it's own private entrance, kitchenette, living room, 3/4 bath, one bedroom with queen bed. Sleeps 2.
Guest house has access to the main residence pool and bbq. Washer and dryer available. Guest house looks into courtyard with water fountain. A private chapel is also located in the courtyard.
Ideal for an individual or couple seeking a retreat and close to all the wonderful amenities of Tucson and the Sonaron desert.
Jim, the owner of this unique property, is a designer and builder of fine luxury custom homes in Tucson and abroad.
This property has been used by Jim's clients during the design and construction of their new Tucson homes.
Jim Kranis purchased this cottage in 2007
This guest house is now available for rent to travelers that are visiting Tucson for the first time and for those who are returning to Tucson who are looking for a unique and private stay with access to many of Tucson's activities such as golf, hiking, biking ,etc.
The guest house location close to many of Tucson's finest restaurants, shopping and golf courses, is ideal and convenient.
Centrally located in the Catalina Foothills, with easy access to the University of Arizona, and many Tucson attractions. Beautiful mountain views. Courtyard with fountain. A unique architectural experience.
- This property is close to the La Paloma golf club, also nearby Ventana Canyon golf club and many other great Tucson golf courses nearby within minutes drive.
- This property is ideal for bicyclists training or competing in the annual Tour De Tucson.
- The La Encantada shopping center is less than 1 mile drive or walk.
- Many of Tucson's finest restaurants are less than a mile and a half away drive or walk.
- The University of Arizona is nearby and within a few minutes drive.
- The Finger Rock trailhead is nearby and within a few minutes drive.
- Sabino Canyon is nearby and within a few minutes drive.
- Urgent Care and hospitals nearby and within a few minutes drive.
- Art galleries nearby and within a few minutes drive or walk.
- The Sonoran Desert Museum, Old Tucson film studios, Pima air museum, Karchner caverns, Mt. Lemon, Saguaro national parks west and east.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
winter and spring season
Nov 1 - May 1
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$49|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.