Live the beach life by waking up in this one bedroom, one bath condo, to a peaceful sunny day just above the beautifully landscaped pool courtyard. Enjoy a quiet breakfast on the balcony or at one of the many eateries within blocks of the condo. Then explore Pacific Beach or greater San Diego and its multitude of offerings that will be sure to satisfy anyone. When your day is over, come home to the comfort and tranquility at the condo and enjoy some time in the sauna or spa before retiring to a another quiet night’s sleep.
This condo features;
• Fully Functional Kitchen
• Full size Electric oven
• Four burner Electric stove
• Full size Microwave
• Full size Refrigerator/Freezer
• Full size Dishwasher
• Coffee maker
• Cookware and dining-ware
• South facing with plenty of sunshine
• Balcony with View of Swimming Pool
• Two 8' foam surfboards for your use at the beach.
• Three single speed beach cruisers for your use.
• Resort style living
• Four swimming pools with bathrooms, lounge chairs, and tables
• Four spas
• Five outdoor BBQ areas; one by each pool and one by the lagoon.
• A lagoon with a fountain and large deck area with chairs and tables
• Workout room with sauna, showers, and changing area
• Five lighted tennis courts
• Ping Pong room
• Laundry facilities - $1.00 for wash and $0.25 for each 15 min dry
• Gated community with 24 hour on-site patrolling security guards
• Gated and covered parking (7' vertical clearance) patrolled by security guards
• Conference Room
• Beautiful landscaping
• Lobby with fireplace
• The condo will sleep a family of up to five people. Bedroom has a queen size bed. The living room has a queen size futon and a twin size futon chair.
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2013
Thank you for taking the time to look at my condo. I have been living in Pacific Beach since I was nine years old, 1975. I went to all the local schools, even U.C.S.D.. I bought this condo in 1992 when I first became a teacher using a downpayment that I had been saving throughout my childhood. The condo became my bachelor pad. It was my home base where I stored my surfboards (I am a surf instructor), my music equipment (I am in a few church bands), and my photography equipment (I do photography part time). I had actually converted the bedroom into a music/computer studio so I slept in the living room. I loved the location because I would skateboard, walk, or bike all over P.B. to eat, shop, and surf. I loved waking up on Saturdays, getting on my bicycle with my surfboard, surfing at the end of Diamond St., then riding over to Taco Surf for something to eat and then to Mr. Frosty for dessert.
On June 5, 2010 I met the woman of my dreams and Erinn and I were married on June 23, 2012. We live in Coronado and now we want you to have the opportunity to live the beach life that I lived for twenty years.
I bought this property because I love the convenience and location of Pacific Beach. It is walking close to everything I need on a daily basis and a few minutes drive to everything in San Diego. In addition, I grew up in Pacific Beach for 17 years before I bought the condo.
The unique benefits to this condo is the numerous activities and amenities found in and around the condo as mentioned in the other areas of this site.
This condo is within walking distance to most of the activities listed in the Local Attractions & Activities section. The remaining attractions & activities are within a few minutes drive.
Some of the most popular sites are the beach and Mission Bay, Sea World, the Zoo, Balboa Park, Old Town, Seaport Village, La Jolla, Mt. Soledad, Wild Animal Park, Downtown San Diego, Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego Chargers Stadium, San Diego Padres Stadium, San Diego Convention Center, Sport Fishing, Whale Watching, Cabrillo National Monument, mile high Mount Laguna, Mt. Palomar Observatory, Julian apple festival in the country, and many other fun and interesting attractions.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
Apr 1 - Sep 30
My Standard Rate
|Rates are as low as $65 per night.
Contact me for more rate info, questions, last minute reservations.
50% of Rent and signed Contract to hold res.
$500.00 fully refundable damage deposit.
Full payment due 30 days before arrival date.
Full refunds with notice > 29 days.
If notice < 30 I keep 50% of rent and will return what I can re-rent out.
Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.