Mauna Lani House Rental Photos and Description
Villa with private pool, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths (Sleeps 8)
Pauoa Beach Club villa description
Experience the pinnacle of privacy and luxury in our custom-designed 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom, open-air home with 5 distinct entertaining and sleeping pods located in the exclusive, gated, oceanfront community of Pauoa Beach between the Fairmont Orchid and Mauna Lani Bay hotels in the Mauna Lani Resort on the sunny Kohala Coast of the Big Island.
Pauoa Beach is a new oceanfront community within the famed Mauna Lani Resort. Sites range from $1.5 million to $6 million, and custom homes range from $5 million to $12 million.
Built in 2004 with the finest in natural wood and island stone, Na Hale #5 features 2,652 square feet of air-conditioned living space under cooper roofing plus an expansive covered lanai, custom pool with water terrace and hot tub flanked by a shady thatched hale, outdoor grilling area, tiki torches, private driveway, and 2-car garage.
Available by the night, week, or month, Na Hale #5 comes with access to the private Pauoa Beach Club (with 2 pools, fitness hale, hot tubs, saunas, massage pavilions, showers, full kitchen, wine cellar) all located directly on the beach. Guests also have access to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club with its own restaurant, lounges and cabanas, and easy rental of snorkels, paddle boards, kayaks and other favorite beach toys.
Included in the rental price is use of electric GEM car, perfect for shuttling your family within the resort.
In addition to 3 separate master suite pods with en suite bathrooms, Na Hale #5 comprises an entertainment/dining pod, a kitchen pod with laundry room, an outdoor BBQ area, a private pool area and hale, and a powder room.
The spacious entertainment/dining pod, through the entry double doors, overlooks the pool, tiki torches, and the third fairway of the famed South Course, former home to the annual Senior Skins Game. With natural stone flooring and atrium ceilings made of Alaskan cedar, this pod features a dining area for 8, as well as a HDTV-Blu Ray area with sofa, 2 large chairs, 1 lounge chair, electronic window coverings, high-end surround sound and Apple TV.
The lanai, off the entertainment/dining pod, features quartzite flooring, an alfresco teak dining table for 6, 4 large cushioned loungers on wheels, towel storage cabinet, and 3 sets of double gas tiki torches. Nearby, the BBQ area boasts a Wolf gas grill encased in lava stone, and a wet bar.
Adjacent to the large freshwater pool and 6-person hot tub is a thatched hale with 2 wicker chairs and a table, and 2 tiki torches. The pool features steps on both sides, and a water terrace to relax in chaise lounges.
The kitchen pod's 2 sets of pocket doors open onto the pool and BBQ area, and boasts granite countertops with 2 oversized padded bar seats, double stainless-steel sink, stainless-steel appliances (SubZero refrigerator, Dacor gas stove, grill and convection oven with hood, Bosch dishwasher, Broan compactor, Kenmore microwave), crystal stemware and china dishware, and a separate laundry room with Maytag Neptune washer-dryer, linen closet, and sink.
All 3 separate master suite pods at Na Hale #5 boast raised atrium ceilings made of Alaskan cedar, solid-wood pocket doors welcoming Pacific Ocean breezes, ceiling fans, electronic window coverings, individual en suite bathrooms (plus decadent outdoor showers), zoned air-conditioning controls, the finest linens, and HDTV-DVDs.
Master Pod #1 faces the private pool and hot tub, and the No. 3 fairway, and features a king bed, pillowed lounger, writing desk, stereo alarm clock, phone, and walk-in closet with safe. The en suite bathroom has a double vanity, marble counters, door-less stone shower, spa tub, and outdoor rock wall shower.
Master Pod #2 also overlooks the third fairway and private pool, and has 2 double beds, a cushy reading chair, stereo alarm clock, phone, and walk-in closet. The en suite bathroom has a double vanity, marble counters, door-less stone shower, spa tub, and outdoor rock wall shower.
Master Pod #3 faces the private pool and the third fairway, and has a king bed, sitting bench, stereo alarm clock, phone, and walk-in closet. The en suite bathroom has a double vanity, marble counters, door-less stone shower, spa tub, and outdoor rock wall shower.
If you are interested in booking Na Hale #5, please don't hesitate to contact us at Island and Beach Rentals. Provide us your dates and booking info, sign our vacation rental agreement, pay 30% down, and the remaining 70% balance is due 45 days before arrival.
We are here before, during and after your stay to ensure it is the best vacation imaginable. Call or email us today to reserve your stay in paradise.
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
LUVA vacation rentals is a full service rental and property management company located in Kailua-Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii.