|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Our luxurious, craft-style home will comfortably sleep up to 8 guests. We have 2 Master bedrooms, both with private baths. The first floor Master has a fireplace, jacuzzi tub and steam shower. The second floor master is located across from a 3rd bedroom perfect for children with a bunk over double bed and futon, also with bath.
Spent 5 nights in this wonderful home with plenty of room to spread out. The beds were very comfortable (an important feature for us). Hands down favorite part of the house was the screened porch. The area is quiet and peaceful and the weather was perfect - about 20 degrees cooler than our hometown. We spent a day in Charlottesville, a morning kayaking on the James River and had fun exploring Wintergreen. They are additional fees to use any of the amenities in Wintergreen so we didn't go that route but we had plenty of other things on our agenda. Would eagerly rent this home again!
Spent a long weekend skiing at wintergreen and this house was the perfect place to stay! Great location to the slopes and spa and the house was beautiful. Kitchen had all that we could need, a great speaker system for music, and te steam shower was great after a long day on the slopes. Very spacious fit 7 adults comfortably. Would love to stay again!
The house was beautiful! The kitchen was fully stocked and overall we had everything we needed for our weekend. We'd love to come back in the warm weather to take advantage of the screen porch and outdoor fireplace.
This home was so beautiful and well furnished and stocked. We loved the layout, plenty of room for everyone to have their privacy and to enjoy time together. Our favorite place, however, was the screened porch w/ gas fireplace. We were fortunate to have a cool, dry early Sept weekend and we enjoyed our morning coffee on the porch with the coziness of the fire going. Everything exceeded our expectations.
1) A beautiful home! The property was very clean, and the steam shower and jacuzzi tub were nice amenities in the main master.
2) Property is in an excellent location if you enjoy hiking. We hiked each day there and loved each one. The AT is only a 5-7 minute drive away, and Wintergreen has a surprising number of hikes on the resort itself.
3) We had 5 kids there and they loved the loft area and the barstools. The futon/bunk room was perfect for them.
4) The owner made herself available for any and all questions for which we were very appreciative.
5) A good value for the price!
**The only negatives were:**
1) The screened porch fireplace did not work - no gas flowed to the fireplace after turning the gas to the fireplace on. Would have been nice to use this after the kids were in bed.
2) Most of the doors in the house squeaked loudly, which made it interesting/annoying during naps and late-night or early morning ventures out of the bedrooms for water or forgotten items in the great room, etc.
3) Even with the passes for the resort's athletic club, adults are charged $10/day per person.
This house is beautiful! It has great views and it is so close the lodge. We loved our stay and will definitely return!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Cleaning fee||$125.00 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$350.00|
- Thanksgiving - 3 nights min. ($275/night)
- MLK, and President's weekends - 3 nights min.
- July 4th - 3 nights min. ($300/night)
- Labor Day - 3 nights min. ($275/night)
- Christmas week - 7 nights ($2500/week)
- Minimal rental age of 25 years.
- Due to family allergies, we must insist on NO smoking and NO pets.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.