Wailua Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedroom 2 Bath Secluded Ocean-Front Condo (sleeps 4)
Aloha! Lae Nani Unit 526 was purchased just months ago by a family who wants to share this piece of paradise with others, offering a unique vacation experience to family, friends and guests.
Our condo is about a 10 minute drive from the airport and is located midway between the recreational and scenic attractions found on the island’s north and south shores. Lae Nani is located on the Coconut Coast overlooking Wailua Bay and the Pacific Ocean. It is refined and ‘Old Hawaiian’ rather than being pretentious or glitzy. Its extensive, lush grounds, swimming pool, gas grills, tennis and laundry facilities are clean and well-maintained. Parking is free. It's aglow with flowers, tropical plants and trees. It’s secluded, yet an easy walk to a large assortment of restaurants and shopping. In short, it is one of the best places to stay on Kauai.
Lae Nani has a number of accommodations for vacationers, some of which are special indeed. Our unit (526) is one of them. Here’s why:
• Unit 526 has been completely updated just this year. It has new stainless steel appliances, new bamboo flooring, new counters, new décor, a new large flatscreen television with dvd, and brand new premium mattresses and bedding (King size in the master bedroom, extra length twin beds in the second bedroom). It is light, airy and comfortable.
• Unit 526 is a true ocean-front condominium. It’s about 50 feet from the beach. Nothing obstructs the ocean view or the rhythmic sound of the waves.
• Unit 526 is a second floor condo, which means that the spacious lanai is elevated, for glorious views of the ocean, sunrises, whale-watching and privacy. Yet because of the building’s design, it’s only one ½ flight of stairs to the front door.
• Unit 526 is an end unit at the western boundary of the property, adding to its already unique location and making it very private. An extra large window not possible in interior units translates into more light and a feeling of openness.
Please contact the owners for availability.
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
This is a family owned condo purchased 2012 by a family from Fort Collins, Colorado. After several vacations at Lae Nani, we knew we had found a real jewel, and when this particular unit (some say the best location at Lae Nani) came up for sale we knew we had something special and we jumped at the chance. Since then, we have updated this condo to make it our home away from home. We know you will enjoy it too!
A lot of property advertised as 'ocean front.' For most it is a stretch. Not so with Unit #526! This is a true ocean/beach front condo with unobstructed views of Wailua Bay and the Pacific Ocean beyond. From the living area you could be fooled into thinking you had taken to sea, as the surf rolls just outside the lanai.