The property is located in Harbor Acres – well known as the best neighborhood in Sarasota. Situated on a large private lot on the water with 6 boat slips and a heated outdoor pool, the property is a 5 minute walk to many top restaurants, sport bars, night clubs and spas. It is a 15 minute walk to the downtown area and the spectacular bay-side marina and park with jetski and paddle boat rentals, tiki bar and children's playground, and a 15 minute walk to the arts district with its great restaurants, galleries and the historic Burns Court theater. Shelby Botanical Gardens with its famous orchid exhibitions and spectacular views of Sarasota Bay is within walking distance of the property and Siesta Beach, voted #1 beach in the USA, is a short 10 minute drive. Activities available to renters on the property include bicycling (6 adult bicycles and 2 kids bicycles are provided), kayaking (a 2 person kayak is provided), walking or roller-blading through the beautiful surrounding neighborhoods (“West of the Trail”), fishing off the dock (2 fishing poles and tackle are provided), and exploring the magnificent Florida Gulf Coast. St Armands Circle, with its European style restaurants, cafes, ice-cream parlors and world famous shopping is only a 10 minute drive. Morton's gourmet grocery store is 2 blocks from the property, and Whole Foods Market is less than a 5 minute drive. This is a fabulous property, in a first class neighborhood, and located in one of the absolute best towns in the United States.
The owner of the property is a successful technology entrepreneur and travels extensively for his business interests. Originally from Australia, he now has homes in Costa Rica and Europe and spends several months a year overseas. He purchased the property in 1998 and has extensively renovated every aspect of the interior and exterior over the past 14 years. The owner describes the property and the living experience in the local Sarasota area as “a tremendous high quality lifestyle”, especially with all the extensive amenities of the property, a great local climate, access to the waterfront and area beaches, and Sarasota’s rich cultural and arts heritage.
Luxury waterfront pool home close to EVERYTHING:
Close proximity to downtown and waterfront marina (15 minute walk)
Close proximity to over a dozen fine restaurants (5 minute walk)
Close proximity to Sarasota Memorial Hospital (3 minute drive)
Close proximity to Siesta Key and local area beaches (10 minute drive)
Bring your own boat option
Features of this beautiful home include the following:
· Large private lot, with 6 boat slips
· 3400 square foot of open living space
· 4 bedrooms (sleeps 8)
· 3 full bathrooms
· 2 ½ car garage
· 2 master suites
· 3 separate living areas
· Marble wood burning fireplace
· Wet bar
· Baby grand piano and variety of guitars
· In-ground pool and screened in lanai
· Outdoor barbecue and lanai dining area
· Waterfront dock and dining area
· Single floor, wheelchair accessible
· Outdoor rose garden sitting area
· 2 person kayak
· 4 bicycles
· Treadmill & exercise machine
· Basketball hoop
· In shower steam unit
· Jacuzzi tub in bathroom
· Pet friendly up to 25 lbs
· Internet radio
· Wireless internet
. Baby playpen, high-chair & rocker
· Large office area - printer, scanner, external monitor
· 9 speaker surround sound system
· Central heat - A/C
· Garbage disposal
· Side by side fridge with ice-maker
· Water filtration system on fridge and kitchen sink
· Extensive kitchen appliances including Soda Stream
· Separate laundry room with sink, washer and dryer
Rare find in Sarasota's multi-million dollar neighborhood on the water. Walking distance to a dozen or more restaurants, gourmet grocery store, downtown marina and park, Ringling Causeway bridge, Selby Gardens, Burns Court historic district, and much more. 10 minute drive to some of the best beaches in the United States.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||$500.00|
|Notes||Cleaning fees $250 per stay.
Sarasota and Florida State sales taxes (12%) included in the price.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.