Lower Grand Lagoon House Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedroom, 2 Full Bathroom, 2 Car Garage with High Ceilings Throughout the House
***FALL SPECIAL $109 a night***
Come and enjoy the White Sand and most beautiful beach in the world! Where Paradise meets Reality, our beach home will become your Home Away from Home. Located in the quiet Thomas Drive area, your family will be able to Relax at night and Play during the day. Fun Family Attractions and Restaurants within walking distance.
Space to sleep up to 9 people with all the conveniences of home including your own garage and fenced in yard. No overcrowded hotel parking and walking miles to your room.
Walking distance to many great places for dining such as Hognose Snapper, Capt'n Jacks Seafood Buffet, Liza's Kitchen, Finn's Surf Shack and more! Hammerhead Fred's, Mellow Mushroom, Spinnakers, Club LaVala and Panama City Beach Winery are less than a mile away, but Ms. Newby’s is even closer!
Fun Attractions Emerald Falls is less than a mile away while other activities such as Wonderworks, Ripley's, Zoo World, Gulf World, and Ship Wreck Island Waterpark are less than 5 minutes away. Pier Park is a short drive for great shopping, dining, and entertainment!
Enjoy what the sea has to offer by visiting Captain Anderson's Marina on Thomas Drive. Go Deep Sea Fishing on a charter boat or rent a boat for the day. Also located nearby is St. Andrews State Park with ferry rides to Shell Island with beautiful beaches, shelling, and wild life. Stop by Mr. Surf Shop to rent paddle boards, surfboards, skimboards and bikes to enjoy during your visit.
Bring your golf clubs and golf at the 18 holes Signal Hill Golf Course less than 2 miles away from the house. Miniature Golf and recreation center within walking distance at Emerald Falls on Thomas Drive for the children.
Located close to the Panama City Beach Naval Base for military families who wish to enjoy the amenities the Naval Base has to offer.
Home Descriptions (9ft ceilings throughout home)
• Guest Rooms 1- (Master Bedroom) King Size bed with Private Master Bathroom, Ceiling Fan, HDTV
• Guest Room 2- Queen Size bed, Ceiling Fan
• Guest Room 3- Bunk Beds with Twin over Full, Ceiling Fan
• Dining Room features a large table that accommodates up to 9 people with additional seating at bar.
• Living Room has a queen sleeper sofa, loveseat, Ceiling Fan, HDTV, and BlueRay/DVD/VCR player.
• Kitchen is fully equipped kitchen, refrigerator w/ icemaker, dishwasher, oven/stove, microwave, with pot/pans/utensils/coffee maker, blender, slowcooker, etc.
• Laundry room with washer/dryer, iron, and ironing board.
• Two car garage extra space for the kids to play.
• Beach access #16 closest to the house (900ft) walk or drive! Public parking making it easy to load up the car and take all your stuff to the beach in one trip.
• R.Seltzer Park is also a short walk and has public parking along with restrooms, showers and a handicap accessibility ramp.
• A doggie beach is located at Pier Park
• Several boat access spots located on North Lagoon behind our home.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- limited accessibility
- pets considered
Best beaches in Florida, family activities, lots of outdoor activities and an Upbeat nightlife! This property is between the beach and the lagoon. Prefect for those that want to fish as well as visiting the beach.
Private Beach House two blocks from the beach! Boat ramp right around the corner if you want to bring your boat.
Just down the street from Ms. Newby's, Hammerhead Fred's, Spinnaker, Club LaVela, and Pineapple Willies!