- Living rooms with cathedral ceilings
- Views of Baldy and Trail Creek
- Gas-fueled stone fireplaces
- Formal dining areas with place settings for eight
- Two spacious master suites with California king-size beds, antique armoires, marble bathrooms, steam showers (in the upper suites) and jetted tubs
- Double full-length closets
- Guest bedrooms with two full-size beds and a private bath
- Dens equipped with built-in workspaces, Internet access, all-in-one printer/fax/scanner and direct-dial phones
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and top-of-the-line appliances
- TV/DVDs and entertainment systems
- Hardwood floors throughout the living, dining and kitchen areas
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Access to onsite storage, where Les Saisons will securely store seasonal clothing, skis, bikes, wine and other personal items
My husband and I grew up in Seattle, Washington. We raised three children and our family has enjoyed spending the last 10 years in Sun Valley at Les Saisons.
Sun Valley has become our favorite place to vacation since the beginning. We decided to buy into Les Saisons because of the amazing location and the friendly concierge services.
Complimentary Valet Service (8 a.m.- 9 p.m.)
- To and from the airport
- To and from the base of Bald Mountain
- And all around town!
Complimentary Daily Maid Service
Concierge available to assist guests 8 a.m.- 5p.m.
Les Saisons is your home away from home in one of the greatest ski resorts North America has to offer. Come enjoy mountain living at its finest.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
|$550 a night|
|Week of availability is July 20th-27th and August 31st-September 7th|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.