Glenbrook Resort Villa Rental Photos and Description
6 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
Welcome to Disney Sunshine Vacation Home! This beautiful sunny and roomy vacation house (~3000 sqft) is located in the most desired Glenbrook Resort community. It features 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, among them are 2 in-suite king master bedrooms, and a large private south facing pool/spa (lots of Sunshine) that can comfortably accommodate 12 people.
1. Newly installed home security system, pool fence and pool blanket
2. Two AC Units for your comfort (one on each floor)
3. New LCD TVs (7 of them; 46', 26', 23', etc.), Play station II; Home theater with Sony TV, DVD/VCR and RCA surrounding sound
4. New Game Room with 7' Pool table, standard Ping-Pang table and Foosball
5. New Bedding Linens(comforters, blankets, sheets, pillows) and Bath Linens
6. Free internet access and Wi-Fi and free US calls
7. Free to use our BBQ Grill
8. Two king Master Suites (one on each floor)
9. Two large living areas, two dining areas with two formal dining tables for 12 people
10. Two King beds, two Queen beds, and two themed twin bed rooms
11. Local management company with 24/7 support
12. On site guest concierge service in club house
Two King master suites (one on each floor), 2 queen bedrooms(one on the each floor), 2 themed (princess and super Mario) twin bedrooms on the second floor.
Four full bathrooms (2 on each floor);
Living room with sofa, coffee table and adjacent to formal dining area for 6;
Separate large sunny family room with entertainment center (46” Sony TV, DVD, VCR, Surrounding Sound System, Play Station II Console, Cable, Internet), sofa/coffee table;
Breakfast area with breakfast bar and formal dining table for 6;
Completely furnished kitchen for cooking and eating at home;
Laundry room with washer, dryer, iron and iron board;
Private sunny swimming pool with spa; Pool fence and blanket, Patio table/chairs/umbrella, chaise lounges and ottomans;
Managed by a professional local management company with 24/7 contact/help.
7.5 miles (12km) from the gates of Walt Disney World (approximately 10 minutes drive), and minutes from world class golf courses, Universal Studios, Sea World, Wet ‘N Wild and many other attractions.
Within one to five minutes drive are many restaurants, shops, banks, and fast food outlets, including Wal-Mart, Publix and Winn-Dixies supermarket, pharmacies(at the resort entrance), post office, video store, gas stations, and numerous local and branded restaurants featuring food from all over the world.
Easy access to both the I-4 and the US 192 enables you to reach all the tourist attractions the area has to offer (75 miles from the Gulf Coast and its beautiful beaches; 65 miles from the Kennedy Space Center and Cocoa Beach on the Atlantic Coast).
This beautiful resort community offers a family-friendly atmosphere and a variety of exciting recreational activities. Its FREE facilities are for the exclusive use of Glenbrook house guests. It offers secured children's playground, fitness center, games (pool, air hockey), entertainment (TV and DVDs, DVD rental is free too), media library and a business center (with free PC, printer and wireless access). Recreation on site includes fishing, volleyball, basketball, tennis and a fabulous sparkling large pool with fountain and sun loungers.
A full free guest concierge service is also available in the club house for your to find information/suggestions on Parks and other tourist attractions.
A shuttle bus service also can be arranged at the club house with a cost.
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed