Loreto House Rental Photos and Description
Spectacular - Just Steps From The Beach
Named after nearby Coronado Island, Casa Coronado is every bit as serene. Entering the front door, you'll be greeted by a grand fountain courtyard filled with mini palm trees and other local flora. The ground floor suite opens onto another private garden courtyard with a table and chairs, perfect for reading a good book while sipping morning coffee. The upstairs master suite opens onto the sun deck, where you'll find lounge chairs for soaking up the afternoon sun. The sun deck barbecue station remains in the shade most hours, so you can stay cool while grilling the yellow tail your family caught earlier in the day. For a romantic evening, head up the tower staircase to watch the dazzling colors of the sunset dance along the sea and mountains.
CASA CORONADO FEATURES:
• 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, 2.5 bathrooms
• Main floor suite with private courtyard & en suite bathroom with shower
• Second floor master suite with king bed opens onto sun deck; En suite bathroom with shower and large soaking tub
• Central garden courtyard with fountain
• Sun deck with lounge chairs, dining area, and grill station
• Gas BBQ, prep counter, and sink on sun deck
• Spiral staircase up to third floor viewing tower
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Dining table comfortably seats 6
• Air Conditioning
• High speed wifi
• TVs, DVD players, and iPod speaker deck
• Washer and Dryer
• View our Activities page to read about nearby amenities such as pools and restaurants.
Please contact us regarding any special needs such as cribs, baby car seats, safety gates, and wheelchair accessibility.
- children welcome
- non smoking only