Atlanta Townhome Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Townhome in the Heart of the Historic Old Fourth Ward
Enjoy comfort and privacy at Edgewood Cityview at 412, a 3-story, 2-bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome in the heart of the Historic Old Fourth Ward. You'll have the entire unit to yourself throughout your stay, as well as two secured gated garage parking spaces.
- Edgewood Cityview at 412 is a large 1,700 square foot space with a spacious living room, open kitchen with updated appliances and dining room.
- There are two bedrooms, each with a queen sized bed, wall-mounted flat screen television with Direct TV, walk-in closet with built-in shelves for plenty of storage as well as a connecting bathroom with fresh towels, soap, hair dryer, etc.
- Should you need to sleep more than four people. I offer two queen-sized blow-up mattresses for additional guests.
- There is a side-by-side washer/dryer in the unit for use.
- Secure high-speed internet access/Wi-Fi.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need for day to day meal preparation including dishes, pots, pans, and a toaster. There is a full size microwave, gas range and oven. We also offer complimentary bottled water, coffee and tea.
- 90' projector/television with Direct TV in the living room. This is great for game watching or having a movie theater experience.
This property is steps from the Edgewood Avenue restaurant and retail district, (Sound Table, Ammazza Pizza, Cafe Circa, Noni's, Miso Izakaya, Joystick Game Bar) the Martin Luther King Jr. Center, Ebenezer Baptist Church, Sweet Auburn Market and Georgia State University. Because of the unit's ideal location, you are directly connected to Downtown, Midtown, Inman Park, and the Virginia Highlands. You'll also be directly on the brand new Atlanta Streetcar line that is currently in construction connecting to Centennial Park and downtown.
We are approximately three walkable blocks from the King Memorial MARTA station.
This is a NO SMOKING UNIT
Quiet time must be observed between 10pm and 8am out of respect for the other guests in the attached apartment. Our space is for residential use only. It is not for social gatherings or parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the unit.
I look forward to meeting you - welcome to Atlanta.
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Events Allowed
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Guestbook comments from the owner
This was a lovely & convenient place to stay in downtown Atlanta, and Sanna was incredibly easy to work with. The townhouse was used as the home base for a bachelorette weekend I organized, and the whole group raved about the place. We were very comfortable with ample room for the 8 of us. Sanna also provided helpful recommendations for bars/restaurants & nightlife both in the immediate neighborhood and over in midtown, especially appreciated as an out-of-towner with little experience with Atlanta. Would certainly stay here again!