|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Situated gulf front in beautiful Seagrove Beach, 2768 E. County Highway 30A is a luxury vacation home that offers everything you need for an exclusive beach escape. From the modern, coastal decor to the amazing outdoor spaces, this home is sure to impress. Relax with your favorite beverage and watch the sun set over the Gulf of Mexico on the second floor porch or take a dip in the private pool that over looks the pristine, white beaches of the Emerald Coast. This home offers five bedrooms, five bathrooms, two kitchens, two living areas and impeccable accommodations for up to eleven guests. Guests will love having their own private beach access as well as exploring the area on the five bikes provided. One of the most delectable dining venues in the area, V at Seagrove, is located directly across the street and neighboring Seaside is a short walk or bike ride away. Browse photos and book your next stay at this breathtaking beach abode today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 11):
- Master Bedroom, First Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom, First Floor: King Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom, First Floor: Two Twin Beds, Twin Trundle Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower Only
- Master Bedroom, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Gulf front
- Spectacular views throughout
- Private, gulf front pool
- Spacious second floor porch
- Modern decor
- 5 adult bikes
- Two living areas
- Great location
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
Wonderful experience. 360 app had answers to any questions that we had. Views are stunning with great beach access from property! Location could not be better. Less than 5 minute bike ride to seaside. Cant wait to book our next stay.
The house and view were incredible but the management left something to be desired. The pool was supposed to be heated upon our arrival but wasn't. Neither the upstairs or downstairs tvs worked properly, either due to bad remotes or bad batteries. The internet was not working the morning of our departure. Small stuff but expected more from a property at this price point.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.