Boulder Apartment Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath With Beautiful Finishes! (Sleeps 6)
This beautiful, 1700 sq foot, light-filled apartment sits across the street from historic Chautauqua Park, home to some of the best hiking in Boulder which is where you will find the famous 'Flatirons Formation' (seen in so many travel photos of Boulder) You are also a three-minute-walk to concerts, films, and a host of other year-round cultural events at the lovely Chautauqua Concert Hall. Miles of running paths and Boulders' best hiking trails are right outside the front door!
Recently updated and remodeled, this three bedroom apartment combines classic elegance with a modern flair.
- Three large bedrooms each with luxurious queen sized beds, ceiling fans, and large windows
- Stunning marble gas fireplace
- Two newly updated bathrooms (tub and shower in one, shower only in the other) finished in travertine and granite.
- Newly refinished hardwood floors throughout
- Modern updated kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, including gas stove
- Granite Counter tops in kitchen and baths
- Designer lighting.
- Hot Water Heating (very comfortable)
- Washer & Dryer
This is one of the most highly desirable and beautiful parts of Boulder! In addition to being a stone's throw from Chautauqua, it's a three-minute drive to the famous Pearl Street Mall or the University of Colorado as well as easy access to the bus lines if you don't have a car. This is the ideal space for vacationing families, reunions or visiting professors.
This is a brand new listing on VRBO though you can see some feedback on that 'other' site. Because we have not acquired much feedback, we are pricing this under market. Feel free to contact me with any questions!
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Steve Stein
I have lived in Boulder for twenty years and absolutely love it! Between the hiking, skiing, rafting and terrific community I am lucky to be a part of, I couldn't have picked a better town! Whatever it is you're looking to do in town, let me know; I'm sure I can help!