Kaanapali Studio Rental Photos and Description
600 Sq Ft Beachfront Studio, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 3 with 6th Floor Full Ocean View
Our Studio - Konea 621 - Full Ocean View!
Located in the Konea tower at Honua Kai, this spacious 6th floor studio floor plan with a stunning full ocean and Island of Lanai view is an elegant place for a total Maui experience and features:
• luxurious king bed and sofa sleeper
• top of the line high thread count all cotton bed linens
• lanai “glass wall” door expands living area
• lanai dining with ocean view, ocean sounds
• tile shower and granite sink
• gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops
• microwave, oven, range, refrigerator
• granite island bar with seating for 3
• GE High-Efficiency Front-Load Washer and Dryer
• central air conditioning and ceiling fan
• free wireless internet
• free calls - local, US mainland and Canada
• 40' color lcd tv, 60+ cable channels, bluray/dvd
• beach chairs and towels, cooler, porta-crib, Queen Aero bed
Located at the prestigious Honua Kai resort & spa, condo amenities are many:
• pools, hot tubs, waterfalls, kids pool
• poolside viking gas grills (10)
• Dukes Beach House restaurant
• A'ina gourmet deli & market
• on-site concierge service
• underground & surface parking
• state-of-the-art 24-hour staffed security
There is plenty to do right at the resort. Snorkel stunning reefs steps away, visit a shopping center within walking distance, enjoy restaurants, supermarket, car rentals, dive/snorkel rentals, use the “beach walk' to walk to Whaler’s Village or simply relax at one of several ocean-side restaurants & bars within walking distance.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
My wife and I grew up on the coast of Southern California, spending our youth on the beaches of Venice and Santa Monica. We moved to Salt Lake City in the late 70's where we currently live surrounded by our three daughters, six grandchildren, and extended families. Since retiring in 2012, most of our time is spent in Salt Lake City or at our beach house in Cambria.
We wanted a luxury beach property with first-class on-site amenities and a forever unobstructed ocean view. Honua Kai was the answer.
A fabulous full ocean view overlooking the resort to the island of Lanai, which can be enjoyed from the living area, lanai, and even the luxurious king bed.
This resort offers everything you could want, fabulous pools, hot tubs, on-property restaurant and gourmet deli/market. It's on the ocean and faces west ... what a view of the famous Maui sunsets. During whale season, we can see them right from our condo lanai!