East Riverside House Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom in Perfect Location, Sleeps 6-8
This private 3-bedroom traditional side-hall is in a quiet neighborhood about 3 miles from the French Quarter. It is located in the historic Touro neighborhood, between Magazine and Tchoupitoulas near Louisiana St.
The home is spacious and fully equipped, with central heat and air, refinished hardwood floors, and many other traditional charming features of New Orleans. Including private fenced in parking.
- 3 bedrooms with Queen-size mattresses.
- Extra Queen air mattress available for use.
- Sleeper sofa in side sitting area.
- Living room has 2 couches with plenty of room to crash.
- 37' LCD HDTV with Direct TV.
- Cable Internet / WiFi
- Kitchen is fully equipped and has a gas stove, toaster oven, microwave, and dishwasher.
- 2 Bathrooms that both feature a tub/shower
- Laundry area with Washer/Dryer
- Nice tropical backyard oasis with 12ft private fence, palm trees, and fire pit.
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Marco Nelson
Easy going and love life! Love to travel as much as I can with my wife an enjoy all of the great cultures this world has to offer. I enjoy helping others do the same by offering up our home and sharing my experiences.
Marco Nelson purchased this house in 2010
Why Marco Nelson chose East Riverside
After living in New Orleans we quickly realized that the Uptown, Garden District area was the best place to be to enjoy all that New Orleans has to offer and still get the traditional southern neighborhood experience. Our home is over 100 years old and so are most of the homes in the neighborhood, so you get to stay in one of the homes most people take a tour from downtown to come look at.