Port Royal Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths (Sleeps 6-8)
Beautifully furnished, bright, cheery, single level villa located on the 7th hole of the Barony Golf Course of Port Royal. Includes one hour of free tennis per day at the Port Royal Racquet Club which is a two to three minute walk away. Port Royal Racquet Club was ranked as one of the top 50 greatest U.S. tennis resorts by Tennis Magazine and was voted as one of the top 75 tennis resorts in the world. The club has numerous clay and hard courts and lights for night matches. The beach is a three minute golf cart ride (golf cart that seats 4, with beach parking pass, is included) or a 10 minute walk to the beach park.
The beach park has a playground and rest room facilities and showers. It is one of the nicest beaches on the island. The Links has a community pool just steps from the villa. The Westin Resort, with restaurants, shopping and resort facilities is just minutes away by golf cart or walking. The Links is a gated community within Port Royal Village.
The villa has a bright and warm color scheme, renovated in 2009. Wireless internet throughout the villa. LCD TV's in all bedrooms. The living room has comfortable seating with a fireplace, wet bar, LCD TV with a DVD player. There are good books, games and puzzles for adults and children. An enclosed porch offers the quiet for reading yet open to join in on all the fun.
The second bedroom has a queen bed, window seat, and a private bathroom. The third bedroom is connected to the hall bathroom and has two twin beds. The kitchen is well equipped. The laundry room has a full size washer and dryer. A gas grill is included for easy outdoor cooking. A full garage has a 4 person golf cart for quick trips to the beach.
Hilton Head Island itself is a total of about 42 square miles of complete beauty and fun for everyone. Bicycle the entire island on the beautiful tree-lined trails or on the beach. Go deep sea, on shore or charter fishing. Go crabbing.
Take a sunset or dolphin-watching cruise. Try canoeing, kayaking, sail boating and windsurfing.
Go horseback riding, play miniature golf, or tee off one of the country’s best courses, where the PGA Heritage Classic is hosted every year. Each course offers spectacular scenery and challenging golf designs. And don’t forget the sport of shopping at the hundreds of shops, boutiques and outlet stores Hilton Head has to offer.
With over 250 restaurants serving up everything from international cuisine to local seafood ranging from elegant to casual dining, your taste buds are sure to have fun too!
• FREE pass for one hour of tennis time per day at the nearby Port Royal Racquet Club.
• FREE high-speed wireless internet (bring your own laptop).
LIST OF OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
• Living room with fireplace, wet bar, queen-size sleep sofa, and entertainment unit.
• 42' wide screen LCD TV, DVD player
• Dining table and chairs for eight
• Fully fully equipped, eat-in kitchen.
• Enclosed 'Carolina Room' with golf views, a table and chairs.
• Master bedroom with walk-in closet, reading/lounge area, and 32' LCD TV with DVD.
• Master bathroom with walk-in shower.
• Second bedroom with queen bed, LCD TV, large closet and private full bath.
* Third bedroom with 2 twin beds and shared full bath
• Full-sized washer and dryer.
• Amenities such as cooking utensils, linens, and towels provided.
• Collection of books, games and children's toys are provided.
• Unit is professionally cleaned after each rental, and is regularly inspected by our property manager.
• Unit is also regularly treated for pests commonly found on Hilton Head.
THE FINE PRINT:
Sorry, no smoking or pets are allowed in the villa. Rentals are Saturday - Saturday (checkout Saturday by 10 a.m.), but if interested, please inquire about our shorter term and longer term rental rates. PayPal or credit cards accepted.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Carol Horowitz
We've been coming to Hilton Head for 30 years, and fell in love with the relaxation of the Port Royal community. None of the hassles of other areas. Biking, walking, going to the beach. Golfing and tennis. Total relaxation from the 'real world'.
Carol Horowitz purchased this villa in 2010
Why Carol Horowitz chose Port Royal
We were riding our bikes and entered this gated area. The small community, and newly refurbished house on the golf course was like a dream come true for us. Once inside we saw the beauty of the furnishings, decorated as a home and not a rental. It truly was love at first site.
What makes this villa unique
The interior decorating is fantastic, much better than we could do! The sunroom, and the 2 comfortable reading chairs. LCD TV's in all rooms. Hearing the kids laugh and play......we don't want to go back to reality.