My Name is Rick Howe. I'm an experienced voyager to Mexico, and I write reviews on Trip Advisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/members/rickhowe
In early 2012, after only two stays at El Taj, we fell in love with the place (more true than you know - it's where my son proposed to his girlfriend) and ended up as owners!
Unit 328 features spectacular ocean views and in a large (1300 sq. Ft) second-floor 2 bedroom unit. It features its own private wrap around terrace with outdoor jacuzzi and a separate sun parlor with an outdoor wet bar and refrigerator and even an outdoor electric BBQ grill.Enjoy dinning or lounging on your private terrace with superb ocean views.Enter your large living room, and feel like you are in Bali,as every detail in this unit has an authentic Balinese origin.The living room has curved windows facing the beach plus two large sliding glass doors leading out to the private terrace.Take advantage of your terrace and enjoy a meal from your own outdoor BBQ grill or soak in your own jacuzzi, while watching the bright tropical stars and views of Cozumel on the horizon of the sea.
• air-conditioning, individually controlled and in each room of the villa
• ceiling fans in each room
• 3 flat-screen LCD televisions with cable television in English
• DVD player
• stereo CD sound system with iPod connection
• custom luxury linens, 600+ thread count
• hair dryers in each bathroom
• gourmet kitchen with all cooking, dining, and serving equipment included
• stainless steel appliances that include full sized:
O oven with four-burner stovetop
O microwave oven
O automatic dishwasher
• unlimited filtered, purified water is provided (hot and cold)
• digital safe in each separate bedroom for storing valuables
• telephone and wireless internet service is available in this villa
• washer and dryer
• iron and ironing board
• large closets with wooden hangers, built-in drawers and shelves
• private daily maid service every day
• luxurious beach towels are provided as well as all standard bath necessities
• underground, secured parking
• 24-hour attendants and security
El taj oceanfront is directly in front of the ocean and el taj beachside is across the street. Guests get to use all of our amenities, including two incredible heated pools. One is an exotic black mosaic infinity pool on the beachside property, while the oceanfront's heated pool sits right on the beach in front of our trendy indigo beach club. We're located in the liveliest area of playa that offers the convenience of the best restaurants, nightlife and shopping within one block of el taj.
The beachside condos have private terraces that are surrounded by exotic plants and lily ponds, and all face the pool and cascading waterfalls. All of the penthouse units in el taj beachside feature ocean views from their private rooftop decks. All of the oceanfront's units have views of the ocean.
Our designers traveled the globe in search of a perfect design, and selected most of materials in Indonesia, trying to recreate an environment reminiscent to bali. Perhaps you want to stretch out on one of our original antique Balinese lounge beds? Or gaze at our lush tropical gardens with the sound and sight of water falling into a large pool covered with beautiful iridescent tiles? All the architectural details and decorative accessories have been imported from bali, including a Buddha statue that is next to a koi fish pond with lilies in bloom. Even our beach club includes furnishings and umbrellas imported from bali.
We offer services and amenities that are usually associated with the world's finest hotels. Playa del Carmen has numerous options for hotels with nice amenities, but el Taj truly stands above the rest.