Indian Shores Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Directly On The Beach
Our condo is located directly on the beautiful white sand of Indian Shores Beach, Florida. Indian Shores is a beautiful and charming beach community with quaint little shops and local restaurants. The area also offers upscale dining and a variety of activities.
We have 1,400 sq.ft of living space on the second floor. Directly facing the pool, deck and white sand beach and Gulf with views from the deck, living room and master bedroom. Two bedrooms and 2 baths. The TV´s in Master bedroom and the second bedroom have GOOGLE CHROMCAST so you can enjoy Netflix, YouTube etc. The TV in iving room is 58' HD LED smart TV wich you easily get Netflix, Youtube mm.
• Fully furnished
• Washer and Dryer
• Completely equipped kitchen
• High-speed Internet and Wi-Fi, Digital Cable TV
• 58” Full HD LED SMART TV in living room
• ONKYO 5.1 Surround System in living room
• 32” 1080 HD with CHROMECAST in Master Bedroom
• 32” 1080 HD with CHROMECAST in second bedroom
• GOOGLE CHROMCAST in master bed room / second bedroom
• Beach chair and toys
• Unlimited local Telephone Service and free long distance to US and Canada (no international calls)
• Large furnished balcony
• Stunning Balcony Views with SUNSET view 365 days
• Spacious Sun Deck with heated pool, hot tub and outdoor BBQ Grill
• Just steps to white sand beach
• FREE Assigned covered parking
• Secure building
• Air condition/Heating
• Sorry no pets and no smoking
• Hurricane Window & Door
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Lars Fluur and Bibbi Fluur
We, Lars and Bibbi (brother and sister) lives in Sweden. We are golfers and we have both spent the last 15 years here in the area. We usually get here in October-November and March-April. That time of the year you normally can't play golf in Sweden so we have found this the perfect place to go to.
We have been staying in lot of places during the years. The first years we stayed in motels but soon we found out that it was better to rent a condo. After several years of renting we started to look on the real estate market. We looked from Cleawater Beach and south. When we found this condo we realized it was just what we wanted. A spacious condo direct on the beach. A huge pooldeck and beatiful views from the big balcony and master bedroom. The beach is fantastic and the area is quiet. Close to a lot of things to do and a huge amount of golfcourses.
Locally, there are fine restaurants, golf courses, professional sports, local tennis courts, parasailing, deep sea fishing and many more recreational and entertainment opportunities. Combine your beach vacation with trips to Disney Word Orlando, Busch Garden, Salvador Dali Museum in St Petersburg and much more. Try another beach and take a trip to Fort de Soto Park or Honeymoon Island or take the Beach Trolley in front of the premises. Beach Trolley is running through all the beaches from Clearwater to John’s Pass and St Petersburg day and night.
The condo has all we have wanted when we have been renting. Nice location, nice view, nice poolarea, nice furnished and in very good condition. Newer appliances and fully equipped kitchen.