Kingston Plantation is a beautiful, high end, 145-acre oceanfront resort built around old live oaks and lakes that feels like a giant park.
Our unit is one of the nicest villas in Kingston but we've priced it significantly cheaper than all the other high end Kingston villas. We're new owners and want to find people like you to come back each year.
Our villa is a very short 8-minute walk to the beach) and was completely renovated in December 2012 and everything is fresh and new:
* Granite counter tops (kitchen and baths)
* New Frigidaire stainless steel appliances
* CUSTOM-BUILT granite fireplace mantle with built-in shelving!
* 42' LCD HDTV w/ DVD player in the living room and 32' TV's w/ DVD in each bedroom.
* New living room furniture.
* New linens/bedding, furniture, and hardwood flooring!
* Large deck with table and seating for 8.
* Tons of board games
* CD's and 140(+-) Movies (DVDs)
* Beach chairs, umbrella, boogie boards, and a bicycle!
* Free WiFi, Cable w/ HBO
* Premium Keurig coffee maker + standard coffee maker)
* An ice cream maker that makes ice cream in 20 minutes!!
* Ground floor + parking in front! No elevators or lugging suitcases up stairs.
* Our unit is situated on a huge open common area in the backyard (approx. 100-yards +/-). If you have children, they will love to play outside and can run in and out of the unit while you feel secure.
* Gated community with 24/7 security staff!
* All linens, towels, cleaning and taxes are included in your rental rate.
* Digital lock on the front door that uses a code (no lost keys and getting locked out of your unit and no check in hassles).
King bed + private master bath suite. 32' LED TV with HD DVD.
2 Queens w/ private access to bathroom #2. 32' LED TV with HD DVD.
2 twin beds. 32' LED TV with HD DVD.
New granite, new stainless Frigidaire appliances, dinette table for 2 as well as a kitchen bar with 3 stools on the dining room side
Table with seating for 6 plus 3 bar stools at the kitchen bar. Stereo that connects to your iPod or plays regular CD's or MP3 CD's.
Granite fireplace, 42' LCD TV w/ HD DVD and digital (CD/MP3 stereo).
Large outdoor deck, approx. 18’ x 14’, complete with a large outdoor table with seating for 8.
RESORT AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS:
* Gated entrance with 24-hour security.
* Serene, park-like, atmosphere that defines Kingston Plantation.
* 4 min. drive to Tanger Outlets for great shopping.
* 4 min. drive to the Super Wal-mart for food + everything you forgot!!
* 10 min. drive to Barefoot Landing and Alligator Adventure.
* Beautiful, wide beaches!
* Excellent restaurants on location!
* Linens provided.
* 8 tennis courts, 3 lighted racquetball courts (*extra charges apply).
* $4.5 million Health Club: fitness equipment, racquetball, sauna, jacuzzi, large indoor/outdoor pools, nine lighted tennis courts (additional fees apply).
As a couple with 2 young kids we have come to Myrtle Beach numerous times (always staying at vacation rentals).
We've stayed all over Myrtle Beach but returned 4 times to Kingston Plantation. We eventually decided to buy a villa so that our kids would grow up with sweet memories of being in this beautiful and unique park on the beach that we love so much.
* An amazing and serene park-like setting
* Only 8 minute walk to the beach
* It's a gated community (so our kids are safe)
* The amazing customer service and staff of this premier, Zagat rated community!!
-Ground floor unit (kids can run in an out and no lugging suitcases upstairs) opens to a large open backyard common area (100 yards long[?]).
-140(+-) DVD Movies + music cd's + board games
-Beach is only an 8 minute walk.
-Boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrella, bicycle
Kingston Plantation is located in the very HEART of Myrtle Beach. You are just within a short drive to the Grand Strand's shopping, dining, entertainment and more! Nearby local attractions include: Barefoot Landing, Broadway at the Beach, Alabama Theater, Tanger Outlet Centers, Myrtle Beach Mall, Coastal Grande Mall, Legends in Concert, Pirates Voyage, Planet Hollywood, Hard Rock Cafe among many others!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.