*Great place for a family Christmas or Thanksgiving get-together.
The Barclay House (240 Baltimore Street)
Step back into history in this carefully restored 1890s Victorian house.
Sleeps 10 guests. Central a/c throughout.
Located in the heart of historic Gettysburg, within walking distance of shops & restaurants, and the Battlefield.
* First bedroom, queen canopy bed & en suite bathroom with shower
* Second bedroom queen bed, bathroom in hallway with standard tub/shower
* Third bedroom, queen bed, shares bathroom is hallway
* Fourth bedroom, queen bed & en suite bathroom with standard tub/shower
* TV room with pullout queen sofa & large flat-screen TV
* Large full-equipped kitchen with breakfast table
* Formal dining room, can seat 10 people
* Laundry (washer & dryer)/powder room
* Formal parlor with electric fire
* Annex to parlor with round table for card & board games
* Front porch – great for watching parades
* Secluded back garden with barbecue
* Single garage & 1 off-street parking bay
* All bed linens & towels
* Fully stocked kitchen: microwave, dishwasher, coffee-maker
* All cooking utensils, silverware & plate ware
Tessa Bardo is co-owner of The Brickhouse Inn, one of Gettysburg's premier B&Bs. She also owns four shops and an ice cream parlor in the town.
The Barclay House used to be and B&B and we made it our home, until four years ago, when we built another house.
A beautifully appointed Victorian house in an ideal central location within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants. Superb chestnut and oak woodwork and spacious rooms. A secluded garden where you can relax. Off-street parking for your convenience.
Gettysburg National Military Park.
Ski Liberty (nearest to Washington DC).
Several excellent golf courses within a half hour drive.
Cycling trails on the Battlefield.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|For special events (Valentines Weekend, Graduation Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, Battle Anniversary Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, Remembrance Weekend, etc, an extra $50/night will be charged.
A cleaning fee of $100 will be charged for all stays.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.