Santa Teresa Bungalow Rental Photos and Description
2 Bungalows, Studio (Sleeps 4)
Located on the Nicoyan Peninsula, Calista is a beautiful and exclusive collection of luxury, ocean-front bungalows. Elegantly handcrafted from locally sourced tropical woods, our private bungalows sit directly on the stunningly wild, World renowned beach of Santa Teresa. With an exotic jungle backdrop, and the warm, azure Pacific as your front garden, Calista cocoons you within the best that nature has to offer whilst indulging you with the simple luxuries one expects, including:
• A wooden canopy king size bed with soft sheets and pillows.
• A separate bathroom with two sinks and large shower with bamboo taps.
• An outside seating area with a comfortable benches and tanning Beds.
• Hammocks and a large wooden dining table.
• A small kitchen equipped with all the essentials for private cooking.
• Fan and air conditioner.
Calista is the perfect romantic getaway for couples or for those simply looking for tranquility and inner peace. It is located in the center of Santa Teresa, close to all amenities, yet remains secluded and private. The only sound you will hear is that of the ocean swell directly in front of you, perhaps disturbed by the occasional call of a howler monkey.
Calista caters for all of your vacation needs to leave you the time to focus on what's most important - you. Stay close to your bungalow to take beach walks at sunrise or to enjoy a cocktail whilst receiving another glorious sunset. And upon request we can arrange from a vast array of things to do, including:
• surf lessons
• yoga - classes or private
• massages and a range of other physical therapies
• private chefs to create a sumptuous beach dining experience, perhaps from your catch of the day
• tours of our local nature reserves, other beaches or perhaps the jungle canopy
• sport fishing
• various forms of transportation including quads, cars and bikes
• And much, much more.
Essentially, we will do our utmost to fulfill any request you have to make your stay as wonderful and memorable as possible.
- limited accessibility
- smoking allowed
- children welcome
- pets considered
About Hanit selekter
I live with my family in Santa Teresa for the last 8 years we are in love with this place! My husband is the builder of Calista and other houses in the area. we have just finished to built Calista as our unique Beach Front property .Our vision is to let other people enjoy the Pura Vida !!!
Hanit selekter purchased this bungalow in 2012
Why Hanit selekter chose Santa Teresa
Located just 20 steps from the Ocean water in front of the waves and tide pools , No better spot to watch the sunsets!