Eagle Pointe House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 6)
If you are looking to get a way and explore what Florida has to offer, there is no better or economical way than to rent a vacation villa located in the quiet and safe community of Eagle Pointe!
• south facing, screened, private swimming pool
• fully-stocked kitchen (utensils, dinnerware, pots, pans, kettle, coffee pot, etc)
• laundry (Washer/dryer) and Ironing Board
• king size sleighbed in master bedroom with ensuite bathroom & 26 in LCD/DVD/Cable TV with direct access to pool/lanai
• queen size sleighbed in second bedroom with TV
• twin beds in third bedroom with Flat Screen TV
• spacious family room has comfy furniture with X-box/PS2/DVD & a 42 in Plasma HDTV & VCR with a selection of videos suitable for all age groups, CD Stereo with a selection of CD's and direct access to pool/lanai
• 3-in-1 Games Table
• monitored Alarm System
Extras provided Free of Charge… use of travel cot, highchair, stroller, free local/long distance & international calls (Canada/US/UK) wireless internet, all linens/towels…just bring your beach towel!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Deborah & Raul Cartagena
My husband and I currently work and live in Edmonton, Alberta. My husband grew up in Guatemala, Central America and moved to Canada in 1988. I grew up in Western Canada (AB & BC). We have 5 children and a grandson, and look forward to sharing our home with others so they can share in the joy and relaxation that Eaglet Villa brings to us.
Deborah & Raul Cartagena purchased this house in 2013
Why Deborah & Raul Cartagena chose Eagle Pointe
When we first visited Kissimmee with our children and grandson, we really liked the town. Even though we were in a subdivision, we were only minutes from Disneyworld, Orlando parks and attractions and shopping. Eaglet Villa is located in the quiet family-oriented community of Eagle Pointe, which really attracted us as this will be our home away from home when we retire in a few years.
What makes this house unique
I enjoy being able to wake up with a cup of coffee on the private patio beside the pool, hearing only birdsong...it is wonderful.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Than you Raul & Debbie: This was our first our first experience in Orlando, Florida. What a wonderful experience! The house was perfect, the pool was highly enjoyable, and the convenience of all attractions, grocery and diners was great!
***** (5 STARS)