Eagle Pointe House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 6)
If you are looking to get a way and explore what Florida has to offer, there is no better or economical way than to rent a vacation villa located in the quiet and safe community of Eagle Pointe!
• south facing, screened, private swimming pool
• fully-stocked kitchen (utensils, dinnerware, pots, pans, kettle, coffee pot, etc)
• laundry (Washer/dryer) and Ironing Board
• king size sleighbed in master bedroom with ensuite bathroom & 26 in LCD/DVD/Cable TV with direct access to pool/lanai
• queen size sleighbed in second bedroom with TV
• twin beds in third bedroom with Flat Screen TV
• spacious family room has comfy furniture with X-box/PS2/DVD & a 42 in Plasma HDTV & VCR with a selection of videos suitable for all age groups, CD Stereo with a selection of CD's and direct access to pool/lanai
• 3-in-1 Games Table
• monitored Alarm System
Extras provided Free of Charge… use of travel cot, highchair, stroller, free local/long distance & international calls (Canada/US/UK) wireless internet, all linens/towels…just bring your beach towel!
- wheelchair inaccessible
- children welcome
- non smoking only
About Deborah & Raul Cartagena
My husband and I currently work and live in Edmonton, Alberta. My husband grew up in Guatemala, Central America and moved to Canada in 1988. I grew up in Western Canada (AB & BC). We have 5 children and a grandson, and look forward to sharing our home with others so they can share in the joy and relaxation that Eaglet Villa brings to us.
Deborah & Raul Cartagena purchased this house in 2013
Why Deborah & Raul Cartagena chose Eagle Pointe
When we first visited Kissimmee with our children and grandson, we really liked the town. Even though we were in a subdivision, we were only minutes from Disneyworld, Orlando parks and attractions and shopping. Eaglet Villa is located in the quiet family-oriented community of Eagle Pointe, which really attracted us as this will be our home away from home when we retire in a few years.
What makes this house unique
I enjoy being able to wake up with a cup of coffee on the private patio beside the pool, hearing only birdsong...it is wonderful.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Just to say many thanks for the rental of Eaglet Villa, we thoroughly enjoyed our time there. You have a fantastic home in Kissimmee that provides all the amenities needed for a great holiday in the area.