Anaheim Townhome Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms / 2.5 Bathrooms. Directly Across the Street from the Disney Resort!
Stay With A Name You Trust (TM) - Funtierland!
To see current specials for all properties, visit www.funtierlandvacationrentals.com/specials
Dates Unavailable? Checkout F2 #476504 / F3 #496418 / F4 #508174 / F5 #587261 / F6 #611581
FOLLOW US, share photos, post reviews, and gain exclusive access to special discounts and local secrets on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages - JUST SEARCH 'FUNTIERLAND'!
Funtierland 1 is located directly across the street from the Disneyland Resort, smack dab in the heart of the best sights and sounds Orange County and the Southern California Riviera has to offer.
Funtierland 1 truly is the PERFECT home for your next Disney / OC / So Cal vacation getaway!
TOP 7 REASONS TO STAY @ FUNTIERLAND 1
1. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION - You just can't stay any closer to the Disney Resort. Enjoy quiet, hassle free, 'backstage' access while staying @ Funtierland 1. From our front door it's a relaxing stroll across the street to the free tram and Downtown Disney. Later in the day, walk back for a homemade lunch at your new digs; even treat yourself to a refreshing nap before heading back out for the evening.
2. NEWLY REMODELED in 2013 - Inspired by our California roots and the magical world of Disney, we've just finished a complete remodel from floor to ceiling. Upgrades include hardwood/laminate floors, all new electrical and plumbing, butcher block countertops, stainless steel appliances, bathroom vanities, toilets, wall mounted LED HDTV's, well appointed, comfortably cool furnishings, and just the right amount of Disney flare. Check out the pics below!
3. THE FUNTIERLAND EXPERIENCE - During your stay with us, our home becomes your home, and we want to ensure your experience is truly memorable. We do our level best to provide impeccable service and amenities so you can focus your attention on family, friends, and fun while on your holiday! We hope our guests find this agreeable :)
4. SIZE MATTERS - Top quality family time can be hard to enjoy crowded around a pint size dinner table or worse yet, squeezed onto a small couch, reminiscent of a bad backseat car ride. Weighing in at nearly 1500 sq. ft. (4-5 times the average size hotel room doh!) Funtierland 1 is capable of seating up to 8 at the dining room table. And don't forget the two living room couches, including our exclusive super deep and wide GREEN MONSTER...so pick your spot kiddos and dig in!
5. FREE 2 CAR ATTACHED GARAGE - Compare Disneyland parking for two cars at $30 per day vs. our town home that includes a private 2 car garage for free! Now combine that savings with the 'backstage' location of our home and we think you'll quickly realize the convenience and savings Funtierland 1 truly offers its guests.
6. EN-SUITE NURSERY - Our large master retreat includes a well appointed private nursery tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the home, complete with baby crib and changing table. We think this little extra feature will go a long way to ensure some quiet time, and peace of mind, for new Mommys and Dads :)
7. CHILD PROOFING - All electrical outlets have been replaced with tamper resistant receptacles to prevent accidental insertions, two child safety gates are on-site, invisible goretex waterproof covers applied to every mattress that you'll never know are there unless you need them, solid wood safety rails in place around all sides of top bunk beds, safety latches installed on specific doors and drawers, and wall mounted tv's are locked securely to metal frames on studs. In addition, all lockable bedroom doors and bathrooms have a universal safety key located on the top of each door frame for immediate access.
UNIQUE AMENITIES @ FUNTIERLAND
+ Free Netflix Movies, Pandora Music, and more
+ Free Wi-Fi with coverage throughout
+ Free ATT Uverse 200 Cable Package
+ HUGE 55' LED HDTV / 39' LED HDTV / 22' HDTV
+ Sony Wifi Blue-ray Internet Streaming DVD Player
+ Bose Wave Music System + iPod ready
+ Washer & Dryer & Detergent
+ The 'Green Monster' Couch @ almost 4 feet deep!
+ En-Suite Nursery in Master Retreat
+ Automatic On/Off Garage Overhead Lights
+ Dimmable Lights in most rooms (my goofy husband loves dimmers and made me add this :)
+ Ice Cold Central A/C - it gets hot in the summer!
OUTDOOR AMENITIES @ FUNTIERLAND 1
+ Large Private Patio off Dining Room
+ Private BBQ Grille
+ 2 Swimming Pool and 1 Wader
+ Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
+ Kid's Playground
FINISHING TOUCHES @ FUNTIERLAND 1
+ 2 Single Strollers
+ 1 Graco Double Stroller
+ 2 High Chairs
+ 1 Pack 'n Play
+ Pool / Beach Towels
+ Beach Chairs / Umbrella / Body Boards / Sand Toys
+ Umbrellas for thankfully seldom rainy days
+ Ice Maker
+ Filtered Water
+ Smoke Detectors in every bedroom and each floor
+ Carbon Monoxide Detectors on each floor
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you for the use of their lovely condo. It met our every need and was a highlight of our vacation. Every thing here was comfortable and wonderful for my wife, myself, our kids and grandkids. The gift bags for the little ones was such a sweet gesture. We all enjoyed everything. Thanks again.
Leah and Ryan
Hi there it's Leah and Ryan, proud owners of Funtierland Vacation Rentals! My husband and I are true Southern California locals, born and raised just a stones throw from Disneyland where we've visited since before we could walk (or talk). In fact, I worked at Disneyland through high school and part of college as an Attraction's Hostess on rides like Indiana Jones! Given our deep local roots, Ryan and I embarked on a journey to help spread the magic our hometown offers by curating a portfolio of fun, relevant vacation rental properties, and offering them to guests from across the country and around the world :)
My husband and I spent over a year looking for just the right property, in the perfect location, that we knew our guests would fall in love with. It took some struggles to land this gem but as soon as it was ours we spent over two months remodeling and redecorating the entire townhouse. We couldn't be happier and we hope you agree!
Bottom line, Funtierland 1 is in a location you just can't beat with countless amenities and, we like to think, a level of service that hopefully transforms our guests into friends :)