This well appointed luxury condo has been newly remodeled and upgraded, including new furniture in every room. Central AC and heating in all rooms, including the sunroom, keeps you comfortable in all seasons. Skylights and large windows make this open floor plan full of light. The large well equipped kitchen boasts new stainless
steel appliances, cabinets, and tons of granite counter space. All dishes, utensils, small appliances, and cookware are included. The living room has a double reclining sofa, comfy chair, a 40” flat screen TV including cable, and a Netflix capable Blu-ray player. Wireless internet connection is included. The adjoining dining room completes the ‘great room’ plan. There is an open balcony patio off the living room with a bistro table and chairs for alfresco dining.
The generously sized master suite has a CA King memory foam bed, a 32” flat screen TV, a ceiling fan, and his and hers closets with more closets located in the vanity/dressing area. The en suite vanity with separate toilet and newly remodeled stall shower give this master suite complete privacy.
The second bedroom includes a comfortable Queen bed and a large mirror door closet. Sliding glass doors provide entry to the enclosed sun room which contains comfortable lounge chairs and a table. The sun room can also be accessed from the open patio. The guest bathroom is large and bright with a skylight and new granite counter, cabinets, and tub/shower.
This condo is easy care with wood laminate floors throughout the main living areas and carpeted bedrooms. All linens and cleaning supplies are included. There is a washer and dryer in the condo, as well as a laundry room nearby. Our goal is to provide you with a comfortable, care free vacation home.
Laguna Woods Village, a guard gated, resort-style community for seniors (one person must be at least 55), is located in South Orange County where the sun shines 300 days/year. It is 10 minutes away from beautiful Laguna Beach and the Pacific Ocean. Other local areas of interest include Newport Beach, Dana Point, the Mission at San Juan Capistrano, and the Orange County Performing Art Center. Like to shop? Try South Coast Plaza, The Shops at Mission Viejo, Fashion Island, the Laguna Hills Mall, the Irvine Spectrum, and all the beach town specialty stores. Many houses of worship and medical facilities, including Saddleback Hospital, are within a few miles.
The resort style amenities package at Laguna Woods Village offers something for everyone, or just enjoy vacation time on your own schedule. A sample of the amenities include:
• Golf, for a nominal fee, try the 9 hole par 3 executive course, the 27 hole championship course, and driving ranges
• Swimming- 5 pools/spas
• Bocce ball, lawn bowling, billiards, game and card rooms
• Horseback riding (nominal fee)
• 2 fully equipped fitness centers
• 7 club houses, including an 814 seat theater
• Clubhouse Four, the arts and crafts center, has professional equipment for jewelry making, sewing, woodworking, painting, photography, sculpturing, and ceramics
• Free bus transportation around the Village and to local shops and services
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Security deposit of $600 is required for booking reservation
$2,200/month rental plus $160 GRF fee and $150 cleaning fee are due 45 days prior to check in date
Refunds will be processed upon request up to 45 days prior to check in date (GRF fee is non-refundable)
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.