Shipyard Villa Rental Photos and Description
2BR/2BA-Sleeps 5 - 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Queen Sleeper-No Pets, No Smoking
Located in the gated community of Shipyard Plantation, this 1st floor villa is part of a mix of permanent residents and vacation villas nestled under palmettos and tall pines. We are a quiet community and share our tranquil surroundings with abundant wildlife including, exotic birds, friendly alligators, turtles, squirrels, and even an occasional deer. Private beach access is a short walk or bike ride, or you can drive and park FREE in a couple of minutes. We furnish beach chairs and a cart to carry your gear.
THESE RESORT AMENITIES ARE ALL ACCESSIBLE FROM THE PATIO:
• One minute walk to unlimited free tennis.
• Two minute walk to the private swimming pool.
• Only a few steps to miles of walking and biking paths. Up to four complimentary bikes included.
• Only a few steps to the foot-bridge over the lagoon, and fishing in the lake.
• Two gazebos and numerous benches surround the lake offering places to sit and read or relax and take in the beauty of this sub-tropical paradise.
HERE IS THE VILLA LAYOUT:
The master suite:
• King-size bed.
• Sitting area with lots of natural light-French Doors to patio.
• Flat-Screen 42” HDTV visible from bed as well as sitting area.
• Large walk-in closet.
• En suite bath with a new custom walk-in shower, dual shower heads, tiled walls and bench seat with a custom glass enclosure.
• Free Netflix and Amazon Prime movies and Pandora internet radio channels.
The second bedroom:
• Queen and twin beds.
• Large closet.
• Flat-Screen HDTV and DVD player.
• The second bath has a shower/tub combo.
• Free Netflix and Amazon Prime movies and Pandora internet radio channels
Meals can be prepared in the well appointed modern kitchen or on the Weber grill on the patio. The snack bar seats three and the dining room seats eight comfortably.
The living room is large and includes a queen-size sleeper sofa and plenty of seating to watch TV, relax, or visit with family and friends. The new wet bar has custom lighted cabinets, granite counter top, and built-in under counter wine and beverage cooler.
The many windows give you unbelievable views from inside but the added bonus is the patio which is accessible from both master bedroom and dining room thru French doors. A large part of this patio is covered for use in any weather conditions and comfortable seating is provided along with the Weber grill. Leave the patio with your morning coffee and walk a few steps to the bridge to see nature’s wildlife begin their day. Remember, this is a first floor villa, with no stairs to worry about.
Of course there is secure Wi-Fi with high speed internet.
CLEAN! CLEAN! CLEAN! The villa is meticulously cleaned before your arrival by our housekeeper. It is then inspected by a staff member before getting a final check to make sure it is ready for you. Of course, being smoke free and pet free helps to keep it that way.
Check out the reviews! This is our personal vacation home and we are happy to work with you directly to make sure you have an unforgettable vacation experience. Your personal electronic door access code is provided before you leave your home so that you can drive straight to our villa to begin your vacation without having to go to a management company office to check-in.
HERE ARE THE EXTRAS:
• Championship golf courses (27 holes) at the Shipyard Golf Club
• Five-minute walk to the world famous Van Der Meer Tennis Academy
• Hilton Head Health the premier weight loss and health retreat in the nation for over 35 years
• Shipyard's private beach club and pavilion with restrooms and outdoor shower facilities
• Over 200 restaurants just minutes away
• Off plantation attractions such as miniature golf, museums, shopping, historical tours
Note: Your reservation begins at 4 pm on day of arrival and ends at 10 am on day of departure. Please inquire about rates in excess of 7 days because VRBO and HomeAway quoted rates do not show discounts for stays in excess of 7 days.
keywords: vacation, condo, villa, rentals, rental, shipyard, plantation, evian, hilton head, sc, south carolina, HHI, vrbo South Carolina, seasonale rentals in sc, vrbo myrtle beach, vacationrentals.com, vacation rental by owner
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Earl Mayfield
We retired several years ago and fulfilled our dream of purchasing our vacation home at the end of 2012. After an initial renovation, be began receiving guests in early 2013. A second, major renovation was completed at the end of 2013. In 2014, over half of our guests were returning guests and many of those will be returning to this villa in 2015.
Why Earl Mayfield chose Shipyard
We have always been impressed with the relaxed, family atmosphere that Hilton Head Island provides. The many miles of bike and walking paths and the many other amenities available including the wide expanse of beach, the many sporting activities, and the shopping and dining attractions make this an outstanding vacation retreat. Evian has more amenities within walking distance from the villa than most other areas of HHI and they don't cost extra.
What makes this villa unique
Evian is truly a remarkable place. The views from this villa, and the access to all of Evian's amenities from this first floor villa are simply the best. Where else can you fish, relax, enjoy all of the wildlife, play tennis for free, enjoy the pool, bike or walk safely on the many miles of paths, and enjoy the beach, plus much more without getting in your car. You won't want to leave!