This updated two bedroom, two bathroom, condomium is located on one of Sarasota's finest golf course communities. The screened in porch overlooks a par three hole, beautiful trees, wild life, tropical birds, and ponds.
But golf is not all this rental offers......
The condominium, located in a gated community, is located only minutes from Siesta Key Beach, recently voted Americas most beautiful beach. The blue water and baby powder-like sand are unparalleled. If the ocean is not your choice for staying cool, a pool sits a stone's throw from the condominium's front door.
Walking trails throughout the complex, tennis courts located next to the pool, and local shopping are available to work up an appetite for the Siesta Key nightlife. Quaint bars, restaurants, and local vendors are nestled in the town of Village of Siesta Key. The charm of this 'old world village' is detailed online.
After one fun filled visit to Siesta Key, four crazy friends purchased this condo for fun with family and each other. Since we all 'work' for a living we thought we would share our home away from home with you. Enjoy. Let your hair down. Make memories.
Unique features include:
- The master bedroom has a king size bed, full bathroom, walk-in closet, 32'' flat screen TV with cable, ceiling fan, and a glass door leading to the screened in porch.
-The second bedroom has a queen size bed, full bathroom, desk area, ceiling fan, 32'' flat screen TV with cable.
- The living room/dining room are open with a beautiful view of the golf course, the living room has a 47'' flat screen TV with cable, glass doors lead to the screened in porch.
- The eat in kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, stove, coffee pot, ice maker, pots/pans, utensils, and all the dishware you could ask for.
- The Stoneybrook 18-hole golf course, Arthur Hill design, is available for the duration of the rental period for a transfer fee. Membership provides full access to the gourmet dining room, pro shop, driving range, huge practice greens, fitness center with heated pool and sauna, lighted tennis courts. A reciprocal fee at other local upscale golf courses is available from May through October.
-Pool with available gas grill and tennis courts are located a 30 second walk outside the front door. Additional tennis courts are located throughout the complex. Waiting for a court is never an issue.
-The unit is equipped with high speed wireless internet.
- All bedding and towels are provided (no toiletries).
-Full size washer and dryer is available in the guest bathroom.
- Two bicylces and two beach chairs are available in our outdoor storage unit for your convenience.
Flights to the Siesta Key area are typically made into Sarasota SRQ (approximately 40 minute drive) or Tampa TPA (1 hour and 10 minute drive).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$150|
|Exit Cleaning Fee||$100|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.