Steamboat Springs Townhome Rental Photos and Description
Over 3000 Sq Feet, 5 Bedrooms, Mountain Views, Shuffleboard,pool Table And Big T
-Best Mountain and Valley views in Cimarron
-Brand New Furnishings 2013
- 5 Bedrooms with 4½ Bathrooms (2 King Beds, 1 Queen Bed and 2 Bunk Room)
-5 Minutes Walk/ski To Gondola
-Family Friendly. Perfect for 2 large families.
- The Cimarron Clubhouse, located just a few steps away, offers a fitness center and heated outdoor pool & spa
- 3,000+ square feet of high end luxury amenities
- Gourmet Kitchen with granite countertops, Viking appliances, all essential cookware and seating for 14
- Deluxe dining area with seating area for 14
- X-box, pool table,shuffleboard, hot tub on the private deck, Weber Natural Gas Grill WiFi and 8 flat screen TV’s throughout
- Heated Garage
- In-unit full size washer & dryer
- Courtesy Private Shuttle service to gondola and to downtown Steamboat (winter only)
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change. Cleaning fee may apply.
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- limited accessibility
About Jon McClure
Family owned home. We lived in Colorado back in the 80's. Since we have all moved to different states. Colorado always brings us home and Steamboat Springs is where we loved to create memories. Skiing is what we all love to do together. We hope you enjoy making memories at The Flying Z at Cimarron as much as we do. And don't forget to ski 'Flying Z'...our favorite run!!
Jon McClure purchased this townhome in 2012
Why Jon McClure chose Steamboat Springs
We found Cimarron a few years ago during our family ski vacation. The size and location is perfect for family and friends.
What makes this townhome unique
Location Location Location. Easy access and very close to the mountain. Beautiful home in the desirable Steamboat Springs/Mountain community of Cimarron. If you would like we also have a private shuttle to and from the mountain, shopping and downtown. Plenty of activities when you come off the mountain. There is lots to enjoy at The Flying Z at Cimarron, hot Tub, cooking, family gatherings, shuffleboard, pool table, big screen TV's, over sized bedrooms, mountain luxury. It truly is the perfect vacation.