Kissimmee’s come along way since its incorporation in 1883… Originally serving as a haven for Florida cowboys (who knew?), today Kissimmee comfortably accommodates families from all over the world looking for an exciting Orlando vacation.
This 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom townhouse is the perfect starting-off point for a vacation that you’ll remember for a lifetime. There’s enough room to comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests, so there’s plenty of room for you and your family. You and your travel companions can really spread out in the beautiful, spacious living room, and watch your favorite show on the TV. There’s wireless internet too, so you can stay in touch with the outside world while you are away. Prepare delicious breakfasts and snacks in the morning before heading out to the parks for the day. In the afternoons, head over to the community resort-style swimming pool complete with spas, a grotto, slide, waterfalls, and children’s splash area – Both you and the kids will love it! Watch the kids play in the water while grabbing a delicious umbrella-clad frozen drink at the poolside tiki bar – You deserve it!
You’ll fall in love with this home’s charming community, which has a fishing dock, lighted tennis courts, volleyball court, fitness center, sauna, and more available for your use. It has all the amenities of a resort without the price or the hassle! Shop for souvenirs at the gift boutique and catch a movie at the on-site movie theatre. The best part about this townhouse? It’s location! From here you’re only about 7 miles from the gates of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park, and 16 miles from the Kissimmee Municipal Airport and Air Museum. You’re also within easy reach of attractions such as Sea World, Universal Studios, and the new Lego Land. It’s all right at your fingertips!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include free cable, WiFi, laundry facilities, and use of all resort amenities which include an on-site movie theatre, fitness center, lighted tennis courts, basketball, and valleyball courts
- Outstanding location - An easy drive away from Disney World, the Kissimmee Municipal Airport and Air Museum, and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized beds
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-sized beds
- There is a Queen sleeper sofa available for use if needed
- No smoking
- No pets
- Must be at least 21 years old to book