Silver Springs Townhome Rental Photos and Description
4 Bedroom, 3 1/4 Bath, Sleeps 11, At The Base Of The Olympic Ski Jump Park.
- Completely remodeled with beautiful amenities including: real hardwood floors, granite counters, Sub-zero refrigerator, Decor appliances, top of the line furnishings and cabinetry
- Large hot tub on deck
- 6 station boot and glove dryer
- Gas barbeque
- 4 bedrooms, 3 & 1/4 baths, Approx 2,000 sq feet, sleeps 11
- Master: King bed, bathroom granite floors and tiles, separate tub and shower
- Primary guest: King bed
- Secondary guest: Queen bed
- Youth room: Bunk bed; queen lower, twin upper
- Lower level: 2 twin beds
- 80' main level TV, with surround sound
- New flat screen TV in every bedroom
- WiFi, Cat5, and cable in every room
- Finished garage (can fit 2 cars but we recommend only 1) with extra parking close by
- Walking distance to movie theater, dining, groceries, shopping
- Sits just below the Olympic Ski Jump Park, and 2 miles from skiing. On city bus line for easy access to Canyons, Park City and Dear Valley resorts
- Bear Hollow Club House including pool (seasonal), hot tub, workout facility, business center
The furnishings are gorgeous and the property beautifully appointed with only top of the line items. We only rent to tenants that will take care of the property as if it were their own. If that isn’t you, please don’t apply.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Lori Krueger
We live in Seattle, but travel to Utah often. We have 3 children that live in Utah; 1 working, and 2 in college. Most important we have 2 grand children there.
Lori Krueger purchased this townhome in 2011
Why Lori Krueger chose Silver Springs
For several years we would rent in the Park City area to be close to kids and ski. Each year, try as we might, we always ended back at Bear Hollow. So when this property, close to the Club House, with a more private rear entry and proximity to everything came up, we jumped at it. We have long wanted to create a beautiful destination retreat in Park City to share with others. This is that dream house. We hope that you will enjoy it.
What makes this townhome unique
We love the fact that we can put on jackets and mittens and walk to dinner, the grocery store or movie theater. The property sits close enough to everything that we can get in and out to the airport in under 30 minutes, get to downtown Park City in 5 minutes, and are able to avoid the congestion that comes with it. Our location is quiet, peaceful and totally relaxing.