|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
30A to Sea is located directly on Scenic Highway 30A in Seacrest Beach and has spectacular panoramic views of the ocean and coastline.
30A to Sea offers easy access to the beach and resort style pool. Seacrest Beach is well known for its resort style pool and convenient location to the beach and area restaurants and shops.
The resort’s 12,000 square foot pool features waterfalls, palm trees and plenty of lounge chairs. On the front row in Seacrest, 30A to Sea offers the best views of the ocean and closest access to the beach and area attractions.
A Map of the neighborhood with the exact location of the home and the proximity to the beach and pool can be seen by clicking on the Location Tab. Make sure to "click" on the Video at the top of the VRBO Listing for a 3 minute Tour of the Seacrest Community!
30A to Sea is perfect for the entire family: Set up perfectly for families of all shapes and sizes, each bedroom has a high definition flat screen TV, bathroom and balcony. Kids of all ages can hang out in the 3rd floor bunk room and sun room. The entire family can relax in the living room to watch Bluray movies on the huge 60' LED flat screen, play games on the large dining table or enjoy all of the activities the area has to offer.
Ideal for one or two families, the home features ocean views from the 2nd and 3rd floors and sun decks off of every bedroom. The full kitchen features new appliances and breakfast bar. Enjoy dinners and family gatherings around the large 8 seat dining room table. The 3rd floor includes a separate bath and bedroom with bunks that comfortably sleeps 6.
Also on the 3rd floor is a cozy sun room with a small couch and flat screen TV. French doors lead from the sun room to the sun deck that overlooks the coast line surrounding sights.
Treat yourself to the spectacular view from the 3rd floor deck and sun room. Sunbathe or sip your favorite beverage while enjoying the Gulf of Mexico. At night enjoy the lights of Rosemary and Alys Beach along with the stars as they touch the ocean's horizon.
The ocean is also visible from the 2nd floor master bedroom porch. The master also includes a comfortable sitting area to enjoy a book, cup of coffee in the morning or a bluray movie from the 50' flat screen.
Each bedroom features french doors leading to spacious porches.
Seacrest is the Place to Be: The Seacrest Beach Resort represents the best overall experience and value in the area from Destin to Panama City. It's the perfect location for families, with close proximity to a luxurious pool, pure white sand beach and activities of Rosemary Beach.
- Large, beautifully decorated open Living Area with comfortable seating, BluRay and 60" HDTV
- Dining Area with seating for 6-8 and additional seating at kitchen counter
- Large, fully stocked kitchen w/granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Guest Bedroom with Queen bed, private bath, covered porch and flat screen TV
- Separate Laundry/Mud Room accessed from outdoor shower and grilling area
- Large Master Bedroom with king size bed, sitting area, large private balcony and flat screen TV
- Master Bathroom with stand up shower and single vanity/sink
- Guest Bedroom with two full sized beds, private bath with dual sinks and shower/tub combination, access to private balcony
- Large Bunk Room that sleeps up to 6, private bath with shower/tub combination, TV and private balcony
- Sunroom with Large Comfortable Chair that folds out to sleep one person, mounted Flat Screen TV and access to sun deck.
- Bar/Sink Area at top of stair landing
- Large Sun Deck with Dining Table for four and two reclining chairs
- Amazing Gulf Views!
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept personal checks, e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions)
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
Call, text or email anytime for more information or to book this beautiful property.
Very nice place with the best view we have ever had at any of the houses we have rented in Seacrest. The evenings were wonderful in the top balcony watching the sunset and the ocean in the background and feeling the ocean breezes.
Great house for our 3 families with teenagers! We had more than enough room and all 11 of us had a bed to sleep in! Great location at the front of Seacrest North close to the pool!!! The kitchen was fully stocked and when we had an issue with the ice-maker, they sent someone out immediately to check on it! Fun week! Hope to be back next Spring Break!!!
Our family had a great time! The location of this house was perfect! We had everything we needed just steps from our door. The beach tram came right to our door! Which was great for the little people! We were just steps to the amazing community pool! Plenty of room for everyone to stretch out and have their own space! It was very clean and comfortable! Great Home Away from Home!
A lovely home very close to beach, pool & shops. We had a great vacation! Were able to bike all over Seacrest & Rosemary Beach. The Orange Leaf yogurt shop right next door was addictive. Thank you for allowing us to stay at your beautiful home.
I do want to comment on a few things the owners may want to take into consideration for future renters: the house was not very clean (dirty fridge, dirty walls). At least two of the beds were missing top sheets and there were no blankets. The master bath was disappointing as it was the smallest in the house, especially compared to the guest room's bath across the hall (2 sinks & 2 showers/tub!). Also, if you rent the house to women in the future, I suggest adding a full length mirror somewhere.
This was a wonderful place to stay at Seacrest Beach in the latter part of April, 2013. The house was clean and in very good condition. The amenities (entertainment centers, televisions, kitchen facilities, soap, towels, etc.) were all excellent. The house is well laid out and convenient to most everything, all the way from Rosemary Beach to Santa Rosa Beach. The house has an amazing amount of natural light, while not sacrificing any degree of privacy. The ocean view from the top deck is good. The pool which serves the neighborhood is magnificent. The walk to the beach is pleasant and took only a few minutes. I never heard anyone complain about the distance. Beach chairs and umbrellas are available for rental at a reasonable price. This was our first stay in South Walton, and the water and beaches are without peer in the U. S. The owner/agent was most accommodating. We did a lot of shopping around and found the house rental fee to be much more reasonable than others with similar facilities. Our friends staying in another house just a few doors down did not have nearly as good an experience as to the quality of their house. We're ready to go back!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.