Naxos Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 5 Bedrooms, 4 showers, 1 Bath (Sleeps 10)
Detached house registered by the National Tourist Organisation under MHTE : 1174K92000987301
With private pool and 196m2 outdoors living area, located in a typical Cycladic landscape of the old times, looking out over the small Cyclades. The nearby small Marina, offers the possibility to explore the deserted south coast of Naxos as well as the neighboring small islands.
House description :
- The house is designed for 10 people
Main level includes :
- A master bedroom, with a queen size bed, private ensuite bathroom, and private terrace.
- The living room, with adjoining dining terrace, with relaxing views to the sea.
- The kitchen with all modern amenities and comfort.
- A smaller bedroom located behind the kitchen, with a double bed, a private shower and an adjoining WC. This room may be used for the house help (if any).
Ground floor level includes :
- A master bedroom with ensuite dressing room and a king size bed.
- An adjacent master bedroom with ensuite dressing room and a queen size bed. These two master bedrooms can communicate, via an isolating sound-absorbing door, whenever so chosen.
- A bedroom for three teenagers or one adult,
- A family playroom with home cinema and a small bar.
- An auxiliary room with washer and dryer.
- A sixth open-air bathroom with shower.
All bed rooms with private ensuite bathrooms.
All rooms are air conditioned.
Hair-dryers in all bathrooms.
Facilities and services:
- Linen and towels will be available to be changed every third day. Other washing and drying may be also arranged upon request. An iron is also available in each master bedroom.
- Also pool & beach towels are provided free of charge.
- The cost of running water and electricity, is always included in the rental fee.
- There are no telephone lines in the area. Communication is provided only by the mobile-phone companies. Free international telephone calls to fixed-line connections to most countries , are also provided through our private satellite connection. (outgoing calls only)
- There is an internet corner in the living room, equipped with a PC tower, and a 19” monitor. Internet access is provided through a Wi-Fi SatSpeed connection. This connection is based on “Eutelsat” technology providing constant speeds of 20Mbps (download) and 6Mbps (upload). Free internet browsing for up to 2GB / week. More GBs available for 20euro / 1GB
- Home cinema is available in the playroom.
- Satellite TV is available in the living room. An extra TV monitor can be added in most bedrooms upon request. Available channels are: CNN, BBC, TV5, Euronews and most Greek channels.
- i-pod docking station is available in the pool area.
Villa Nascosta provides an impeccable assistance to guests, like:
- Pool service : every morning
- Provisions’ service is offered by “Kronos” supermarket, in the village of Filoti. Just tick in a list of groceries (in English) and your groceries will be delivered to the house at an extra charge of 30 euro.
- Guests will be met at the airport/port and accompanied to the house.
- English speaking manager can be reached by phone 24 hours a day
As an exclusive VIP villa, we offer additional, tailor made services upon request.
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
Being an university degree engineer , I was involved in the business of building holiday homes in the Aegean-islands for the last 25 years, and was visiting this beautiful sandy beach of Kalando since 1975 on my private sailing boat. This location was completely isolated from the rest of Naxos till very recently. This is the main reason why nature in this area remained original, without many buildings and without bars and discos.
Visiting Kalando almost every year, I decided to buy this land plot in 2001, and decided to build this house only in 2006 when a real road was built, connecting Kalando with the rest of the island. A year after the small Marina started to be built, and finally in 2009 electricity was available in the area for the first time.
Today, Kalando is a unique location for a quiet and relaxing holiday, away from it all....