North Rustico Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 bdrm, ocean/beach front
AROUND THE SEA - CANADA’S ROTATING HOUSE & LUXURY SUITES
Featured in The National Post, The Guardian, The Journal Pioneer, CBC & CTV! Why have a stay, when you can have an experience? Around the Sea (ATS) offers you the privacy of a beach-front cottage with the pampering of a luxury condo – and all of this featured in one of the world’s most exclusive homes. ATS prides itself on giving you a luxury vacation experience like no other on the planet.
Enjoy your own ROTATING private, luxury two bedroom ocean front suite in the world’s first rotating house with guest accommodations. All suites rotate throughout the day to showcase a variety of rolling farm & ocean views – including Rustico Harbour, PEI’s North shore, & the red sand cliffs. This unique feature ensures that you & your party capture all the wonderful sights PEI has to offer!
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Having grown up in Cavendish every summer since he was a boy, Steve Arnold's love of the area and family brought him back after living in Montreal, Toronto, and Sydney Australia.
It was in Australia that he met Mr. Luke Everingham, owner/builder of the original Everingham Rotating House and decided that he wanted to build a similer house on the North Shore of PEI overlooking the beach.
Steve & his wife Stephanie have now completed the rotating 2 level, 5000 sq ft Deltec home which feature 4 separate, self-contained, luxury suites on the ground floor for guests.
Steve purchased this condo in 2012
Why Steve chose North Rustico
Relax in the morning sun with a coffee on your own 50’ deck, take a walk down the private path directly to the National Park life-guarded beach, or take an air-conditioned nap in your king size bed with crisp linens – whatever you decide, you can be sure that your stay on Lantern Hill Drive in North Rustico (one of PEI’s most exclusive neighborhoods) will provide you with a variety of options to ensure a very special stay.
Each spacious 625 sq ft suite has two beds, can accommodate up to 5 people comfortably, and includes:
• Full size king bedroom with walk out patio door to your own 50’ private deck plus en-suite bathroom finished in luxurious granite
• 2nd queen bed and walk out patio door to your own 50’ private deck
• Full-size, quartz finished kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dish washer, & coffee maker along with complimentary coffee, tea, cream, & sugar to start your week
• Quartz kitchen bar with bar stools
• Living room with sofa bed, 40” LED TV, & walk out patio door to your own 50’ deck
• Free WiFi & Cable TV
• Your own BBQ (summer months only)
What makes this condo unique
Complimentary gift basket with local food, drinks, & treats to have during your stay.
And we’re not talking PB&J’s here – ATS only uses PEI’s best local producers and restaurants to give you a delicious food experience to remember!
ON SITE ATTRACTION/ENTERTAINMENT FROM JUNE-SEPT:
• Tour of Canada's Rotating House - Come tour the 3000sqf specially designed, engineered, round basement supporting the 30 ton ROTATING “spider web” of Newcastle Australian steel above your head, upon which the entire house sits to overlook the North Rustico National Park beach cliffs. Watch a 15 min movie about the history of rotating houses, including a time-lapse video of Around the Sea being built in the summer of 2012 and then come upstairs to the 200 ft deck surrounding the house to view the spectacular view over the beach while the house is rotating!
Guestbook comments from the owner
You've built something truly incredible here! We can't even begin to tell you how much we are enjoying our stay. It's our first visit to PEI but it definitely won't be our last! Thanks for the amazing views this morning!!!