Please note - We have a minimum stay of 5 nights.
Just off rue Etienne Marcel and the Quartier Montorgueil, this wonderfully atypical duplex apartment is located in one of Paris's most central and fashionable areas. Many of the city's most famous attractions including the Louvre, the Pompidou Centre, the River Seine, and the Marais are all within walking distance. The nearest métros are only 2 minutes walk away at Etienne Marcel or Chatelet both of which enjoys direct links to the airports.
Situated on the fourth floor (with lift) of a 17th century building, the apartment sleeps 6 in three double bedrooms. There are two bathrooms. It's owned by a fashion designer and has been decorated with a style that is both modern and warm.
This truly colorful and lively 'quartier' has a true atmosphere of conviviality. You have everything at your doorstep. One of the best food markets in Paris (rue Montorgueil), Cinemas within 2 minutes walk away (Les Halles), Fashion boutiques (rue Etienne Marcel, rue Tiquetonne), and some great restaurants and cafés. Try the La Bocca on rue Montorgueil for some excellent Italian cuisine or if you would like to try something a little more traditional try L'Escargot also on the same road. The name gives it away!
This is a No Smoking property.
We also provide:
• You are met by an English speaking representative who shows you in, tells you about the local area and answers any questions you may have.
• This rental comes with its own mini-guide written in English and covering the neighborhood shops, local transport, bars, restaurants and cafés, and emergency services.
• We operate an English speaking telephone help line to provide guests with answers to questions about Paris, what to do and see.
• An English speaking 24/7 number is also provided in the unlikely event of an emergency - such as losing keys.
• A car (usually with English speaking driver) to meet you at the airport and take you to your Paris rental can be arranged on request - by far the easiest way to get into town with lots of bags
This is a fantastic apartment right in the centre of Paris
The first arrondissement is the very centre of Paris
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|We accept Visa MasterCard and American Express|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.