|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Enjoy the spacious elegance of this luxurious two story home with carriage house in beautiful WaterColor. You'll love gathering the whole family in the posh and spacious common areas. There's plenty of room for everyone! This remarkable two story home with carriage house in Watercolor has everything you need for your vacation. Built on one of the largest lots in Watercolor, this amazing home is just minutes from all the amenities Watercolor has to offer and is located directly across from the Frog Pool.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 11):
- Guest Bedroom, First Floor - 2 Twin Beds, Private Bath With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom, First Floor - Queen Bed, Private Bath With Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom, First Floor - Twin Over Full Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom, Second Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom With Tub Inside the Shower
- Carriage House, Connected to Home Via a Porch on Second Floor- King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower Only, Kitchenette
- Luxury Rating By Andrew Harper; the most respected voice in luxury travel.
- 5 adult bikes provided
- 2 Washers and Dryers
- Main living area and full kitchen with stainless steel appliances are located on the second floor
- Parking for 6 cars
- Outdoor fire pit
- Outdoor living room
- Gas Grill with rotisserie
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
We had a great time and we treated this home like our own. Kids loved it the house was spectacular and even more than we could imagine. When we come back i hope we get this home back.
My family and I spent the most relaxing wonderful week in Water Color in this home.. It is spacious and every room is decorated beautifully. It was beyond our expectations and we enjoyed being in it almost as much as being at the beach. We spent much of our time in the kitchen and family room upstairs. It's huge and comfortable with (2) TVs. The inside kitchen and grill was spectacular. So relaxing and enjoyable in the evenings. The neighborhood was so peaceful. The bikes that were provided were in great condition and all enjoyed riding through the area. This was our first visit to this home in Water Color but it became our favorite immediately & we will come back to this home year after year. Thank you for sharing your home with us and making it such an enjoyable wonderful week. 360 Blue Properties was also very easy to work with and responded to our requests immediately.
We have enjoyed this wonderful home. We ride the bikes to the beach every morning, and spend the evenings at the wonderful Watercolor and Seaside shops and restaurants. We enjoyed our lesson on SUP (stand up paddleboard) down the path. Also, down the path to the beach are the tennis courts, which we have used twice. The kids have cooled down at the pool across the street. Great house, great location !!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.