This place is a complete joke!!!
If there were 0 stars, I'd give it to this place!
1. IT is not worth the price asked for at all.
2. The bathroom is super small. The shower is a trickle. It woud take a normal person 30 minutes to shower! There is no room to move around the shower!
3. The bedroom has a window with no curtains so you are up at sunrise ! The bedroom is so bright it is impossible to sleep!
4. The place is outdated with very non functional furniture!
5. No TV!
6. Internet is down below at the Gallery, they turned off the router on us one night! They were super nice people though and apologized.
7. There is no heater in the apartment except for a portable one which was very old and very weak! You have to take it in the bedroom and take it back in the living room in the morning. Its December and it was freezing!
The only thing about this place is the nice view of the mendocino bay.
I would recommend staying at the hotel Mendocino 100 yards away for a few dollars more a night.
i definitely would not recommend staying here.
Owner's Response: Thank you for your suggestions, they were much appreciated. I am brand new to the world of VRBO and there is still a lot of fine tuning to be done. A new shower head has been installed which improves the shower considerably also additional heaters have been added to the dining area and bedroom. I have provided an optional curtain for the window next to the bed for those who do want to block out the night sky. I am going to replace the daybed in the front room with a couch and coffee table. You are right; the views of the deck as well as the location are the main selling points. The chance to experience old Mendocino as well as the privacy this location offers after 6 pm when the Gallery downstairs closes are unique.
Helpful votes: 3/3
Did you find this review helpful?