Motovun Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 apartments in one house, 4 bedrooms, garden, wifi internet, sleeps max. 10
Two apartments with separate entrances decorated in rustic style in one house. Apartments are located in lower part of medieval town Motovun.
Apartment 1 offers a great comfort on 90 m2, with large private garden and covered terrace with barbecue and garden furniture.
Apartment 2 has entrance on the other side of the house. On the upper floor this apartment offers two spacious bedrooms with large double beds, kitchen with exit to terrace. Covered terrace with views overlooking the vineyards will prove to be great place for relaxing. Also you can use nice shaded spot in the garden.
This accommodation offers secure parking and WIFI internet. Apartments are only 20 m from grocery shop, butcher, bank - ATM, and 200 m from nearest restaurant, 20 min drive from Novigrad (sea coast), 800 m from Spa hotel at Motovun and 8 km to IstrianSpa (2 pools, massage, sauna), 2 km to horse riding, 100 m from Parenzana road for hiking and cycling.
How to get there:
1.Airports: Pula 65 km, Rijeka-Krk 90 km, Trieste 90 km, Venice 190 km, Ljubljana 165 km.
2. Rent a car – when you know your flight details, we can help you organizing your rent a car service.
3. If you are getting here by car - Motovun is very easy to find and once there you just can't miss the house.
Additional services: - One day trip to Venice by boat from Porec - we can help you organize a trip
- You can rent a mountain bike for around 13 Euro per day (including insurance) and take it on the wonderful 'Parenzana' trail which passes just under the villa. The trail used to be an old rail road and it goes across vineyards and forests with the tunnels and bridges still preserved.
What to do here: Istria is great place to enjoy the food, wine, history and finally to relax. Staying in Motovun it is just perfect for exploring Istria, because you are just in the middle of it. From the apartments everything is an easy day trip. This includes the Roman amphitheater at Pula for live concerts, The Brioni Islands with Tito's private palace and a superb golf course, The Opatija Riviera, beloved of the Austro-Hungarian aristocracy. Wonderful walking and bicycling country around the Motovun. Artists colonies at Rovinj and Jazz festival at Groznjan, Porec for nightclubs, tennis, gokarting, sailing. Istrian SPA with outside and inside pools, sauna and massage is just 10 min away. Trieste is 1 hour away, and Venice you can visit as a day trip by boat.
Details for Apartment 2 - Comfortable Apartment With a View 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, 1 Bathroom
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome