This newly built 1 bedroom guest suite is ideal for those looking for some peace and quiet in a beautiful, secluded mountain setting, but yet only 10 minutes from downtown Boulder.
Relax and enjoy the wonderful beauty, sights and sounds on your own private patio. The sunrises are gorgeous. Breathe in the fresh mountain air, listen to the birds chirping and watch the deer graze while you’re sipping a fresh cup of coffee in the morning or enjoying a cocktail in the evening.
We built our dream home in 2008 and finished our guest suite in late 2012 with all new furnishings. Special attention to details was our priority. You can expect top notch accommodations and tastefully decorated rooms. The completely private guest suite is located on the ground floor which is separate from our living area located on the second floor. You will experience complete comfort and convenience with the following features:
• Lots of windows with sunny, southeast exposure
• Spacious and open with 10 foot ceilings
• HD TV in both the living area and the bedroom with Direct TV
• Wi-Fi available
• Central air
• Ample parking
• Well equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, 2 burner stove, microwave, toaster oven and coffee pot. Complete set of new pots, pans, dishes, flatware, utensils and glassware included. Also available, access to an additional full size refrigerator and freezer which is separately located, but easily accessible.
• Sleeps 2-4 people. The bedroom has one king bed. In the living area, the air coil sofa sleeper pulls out to a full bed equipped with a unique mattress made of supportive springs and an inflatable air chamber for a comfortable night’s sleep. Plenty of closet space.
• Very roomy bathroom with large vanity and lots of closet space; enjoy your shower with a high pressure shower head
• Mud room adjoining for additional storage space
• Very clean and complete with bath soaps, linens, comforters and blankets; paper products, coffee, tea, cream, sweeteners, salt and pepper
• Access to our washer/dryer available for longer stays and/or upon request
• Continental breakfast provided free for up to two guests (nominal fee for additional guests); a menu with a variety of quality choices will be provided for you to select from
• Free access to my health club
• Since we are located a short 1/4 of mile from the pavement on a private dirt road, an all-wheel drive vehicle is recommended in the winter
YOUR Perfect Getaway
What is your perfect getaway? What does your mind and body need? Do you need some serious rest and relaxation and not a whole lot more? Do you need a little activity to keep the body moving, but nothing too strenuous or demanding? Or maybe what you want is an all out epic getaway filled with tons of fun and activity. Do you want to just show up with no worries and have a stocked refrigerator with your favorite beverages or maybe a hot, delicious breakfast prepared for you when you wake up. Whatever your desires, as your personal getaway guide; we will plan and develop together your perfect getaway.
Some ideas to get you started…
Fun and Relaxation
I am very knowledgeable about what’s going on in Boulder and can make endless suggestions for outings in the area. I can provide restaurant recommendations and reservations. I can assist you with all local activities and upcoming events from the Boulder’s Farmer’s Market to the Film Festival to enjoying the local music and Street Performers on Pearl Street Mall. I can get you off in the right direction for sightseeing to Rocky Mountain National Park, Red Rocks amphitheater... Then renew and re-energize with a therapeutic massage, facial, manicure/pedicure or any other soothing treatment. Please visit bouldercoloradousa for a multitude of things to do in Boulder. Then afterwards let me assist you in selecting the best choices for you and help work out the logistics. Your stay with us will include a free membership at our health club, Oneboulderfitness.
Although I can provide assistance for numerous activities Boulder has to offer, I do specialize in a few areas. I was a professional athlete in my earlier years and I have been a personal trainer and health club owner for over 30 years. Fitness is my passion. Your stay with us will include a free membership at our health club, Oneboulderfitness. If you need help getting started in a health and wellness program or would like to upgrade your current program, I would be excited to share my knowledge and experience. My expertise and experience is in functional fitness, core conditioning, strength training and nutrition/weight loss. Further, I have tremendous experience with cardiovascular conditioning as I trained my wife who was a professional mountain bike racer for several years. I can set you up with whatever program suits your needs whether you’re a first time fitness enthusiast or a seasoned athlete.
If you’re looking to enjoy the natural wonders of Colorful Colorado, we can recommend the right trail for your fitness level. My wife was a professional mountain bike racer for nine years. We can provide maps to all of the local hikes, mountain biking, road riding, downhill, cross county and backcountry skiing, snowshoeing... If you need a bike, I will set you up with the right bike. If you need skis, snowshoes, I can do that. I can provide day packs and coolers and if you want I can even include the food and drinks.
As all of these additional services will be custom fit to your needs, pricing will be determined based on your choices.
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2013
Health and fitness is a way of life for my wife and me. We are extremely fortunate to have found the perfect location for our lifestyle as we can escape each evening and every weekend to the simple pleasures and beauty of the outdoors. And yet we’re able to enjoy all the wonderful city life activities as it is so conveniently accessible. We think you too will find the best of both worlds as well on your stay with us.
We have 2 adorable dogs, Guinness and Stout, who will insist on greeting you when you first arrive as any gracious host would do. They understand they are not allowed in your guest area, but please keep in mind they are dogs who will make their presence known at times.
Continental breakfast provided free for up to two guests (nominal fee for additional guests); a menu with a variety of quality choices will be provided for you to select from
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
|50% of lodging fee required at booking. Balance 30 days prior to arrival. Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment.|
|Fees And Taxes||$50.00 cleaning fee for all bookings|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.