|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
5 minute drive from downtown Sonoma located in the coveted east side of town and
a short drive or bike ride to many wineries. Completely refurnished in 2012 with new
beds, appliances, sofas, furniture, etc. including a remodeled barn for
entertainment, new flagstone patio, pergola, new hardwood floors, and freshly
painted bedrooms. Well-equipped kitchen and bathrooms including a walk-in shower
and large whirlpool tub. Perfect for a family, 2-3 couples, or a friends
getaway. Large flat screen TV in the living room, flat screen in the master,
and Blueray/DVD player in the living room with cable service including HBO.
There's also WiFi (Wireless Internet) and a Sonos stereo system that allows you
to control music from your phone or laptop and has two separate music areas (1
inside and 1 outside by the pool). Barn is recently remodeled with ping pong,
pool table, and sofa.
Walking into the front door you'll immediately notice the openness of the floor
plan, with a kitchen that opens up to the large living room that flows into the
spacious dining room, making for a 'great room' for entertaining. The outdoor
pool and patio is located off of the dining room and is equipped with a dining
table, lounge chairs, a pergola for shade, a commercial heater, and a festive
string of outdoor lights set on a dimmer, perfect for eating, relaxing and
entertaining. There is a second deck with a brand new hot tub (2014) and outdoor speakers. The gorgeous views from the outdoor area are towards the west and
north (primarily to the west) with open fields, vineyards, a horse ranch and
mountains in the distance. The 3 bedrooms are located on the other side of the
house, comprised of a master bedroom with king bed, tv, private bath (incl.
whirlpool tub and walk-in shower), and private deck, and two guest rooms both
with queen beds that share a full bathroom.
- Lockbox adjacent to front door
- Off-street parking - 5-7 cars
-Located off of private lane
Bedrooms and Beds:
- Master - King bed, w/private master bathroom
- Guest 1 - Queen bed
- Guest 2 - Queen bed
- Premium linens
- Queen inflatable mattress
(Please inquire about additional bedroom in barn for additional $50/night, which has 2t win beds but no sink or bathroom).
(Please also inquire about separate 1 BR bungalow next door that has 1 queen bed, kitchen, bathroom, living area, deck should you need additional space or beds. This is owned and rented by my neighbor).
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV/Dish
- Sonos stereo system-control remotely with smart phone or laptop
- Docking stations of iPod
- Pool table/billiards
- Bocce (balls but no court, play around yard)
- Dart board by pool
- Board games, cards, etc
- Gourmet kitchen, fully equipped (though 1 burner is currently out on stove)
- Cookbooks, seasonings, essential cooking supplies
- Pots, pans, utensils & stemware
- Stainless steel refrigerator w/ice maker
- Coffee maker, toaster.
- 4 person kitchen table
- Gas BBQ grill
- Flagstone patio outside of the dining room adjacent to the pool
-Large pool (please note it's not heated during October through April)
-Second deck off of dining room with a few chairs and new hot tub (6-8 person)
- Private wood deck outside of master bedroom
- Yard around house, large field between house and barn
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Unfortunately our home is not handicap friendly
- A quiet lane - no parties
- Pool is not fenced and not covered; not child-proofed
- Central Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- TVs in living room and master
- Body Wash, Shampoo & Conditioner provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Gunlach Bunchu, Scribe and other wineries a short drive or bike ride away,
- Wine tasting, tours, etc. in Sonoma, Carneros and Napa
- Restaurants (Fremont Diner, El Dorado, Girl and the Fig)
- Massage and Spa treatments (Sonoma Mission Inn, Kenwood Spa)
- Golf, tennis
- Infineon Raceway
- Great hiking and biking
- Fitness Center/Gym
- Health/Beauty Spa(s)
- Concerts and Live Theatre
- Museums, Galleries and Art Studios
- Horseback Riding
We want your choice in your accommodations and visit here in wine country to be
perfect so please let us know if we've answered all of your questions!
We live in San Francisco and love the wine country. Originally from the east coast, we have lived in San Francisco Bay Area for nearly 15 years.
Seth Israel purchased this house in 2012
Sonoma is a special place and this home has many of the key attributes that make this experience special - close to many wineries and attractions, beautiful peaceful views of adjacent farmland, vineyards, and hills, plenty of land to roam around, a classic barn for entertaining, and great indoor and outdoor space for relaxing.
The living areas - both indoor and outdoor - rural setting, beautiful views, and central location make this place truly unique.
Wineries, food, shopping, and bike riding are all within walking or biking distance or short drive.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 10 2015 - Oct 31 2015
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Three night minimums during weekdays (Monday-Thursday) are acceptable during the summer period (instead of 4). Two night minimums during weekdays in offseason also acceptable.
Holiday rates apply: $675/nt in peak season (April-Oct) and $495/nt in the off-season for holiday & weekend nights. Weekly rate for off-season does not apply for Saturday-Saturday
Separate 1BR bungalow available for extra $
25% initial deposit required (refundable up to 90 days before visit) and remaining amount due by 30 days in advance of your stay.
PayPal, Check, Bank Debit or Credit Cards Accepted For Deposits and Payments (fee charged for credit cards)
Pay Deposit to Owner to Secure Reservation
Taxes (9%) /Cleaning ($125) Not Included in Rate
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.