We invite you to visit our North Carolina Mountain, one-of-a-kind riverfront vacation cabin conveniently located to Asheville, Biltmore Estate, Black Mountain, Chimney Rock, and Lake Lure.
Tucked away in the Blue Ridge Mountains, Rock Creek Retreat is the perfect place to leave the world behind and enjoy a secluded natural paradise offering the ultimate in privacy, yet located only minutes from popular Western North Carolina Mountain locations and activities.
The natural beauty begins on the Blue Ridge Parkway as you make your way to the cabin and then continues as you turn into the hidden driveway and see the Broad River as it makes a tranquil bend just in front of the home. The river winds its way down the mountain through the lush green of rhododendron, dogwood, spruce, and pine that landscapes the 2 1/2 acre property.
You can enjoy the relaxing sights and sounds of the river right from the rocking chair porch of this vacation home in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Stroll down to the edge for a closer view, cool your feet, or cast for a few of the native trout. Above all, just relax and feel the stress of daily life melt away.
Special Features include:
* Three cozy bedrooms... two with queen-size beds, and a third with twins
* Breakfast room/den with comfortable futon that sleeps an additional two persons
* Two full baths... equally accessible to all bedrooms
* Large stone hearth and wood-burning stove... perfect for relaxing any time of year. Wood is provided.
* Spacious river-view porch with rocking chairs, porch swing, and outside dining
* Riverside outdoor fireplace and picnic area
* Everything needed for a comfortable and carefree stay... all linens, towels, cooking utensils, washer and dryer, Satellite TV, DVD, grill
* Sleeps eight comfortably
* Lovely path down to river from cabin to enjoy fishing, floating and wading, or sunbathing.
Keywords: Cabin, river, fishing, mountain, secluded
Fishing on the property. Tubing and swimming in the river.