2,000 sq ft, multi-level loft floor-plan with incredible sunset views
Live with the celebrities at The Broadway Hollywood, the address of one of the most glamorous hotspots on the globe—Hollywood and Vine, the legendary crossroads where fame meets fortune. Gain access to The Broadway Hollywood which is a collection of chic loft residences offered with amenities exceeding a luxury hotel. This Classical Revival landmark brings resort-inspired luxuries and sophistication back to the center of a newly vital Hollywood.
Your getaway location has an extra-large (approximately 2,000 square feet), multi-level floor-plan with one bedroom, his & her closets, two bathrooms, two flat screen TVs (including 65-inch in living area). The unit has incredible sunset views west over Hollywood, to the Hills and towards the ocean. This spacious suite is accented by high ceilings, big windows and an open kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances, wine cabinet and Caesar Stone counters. The master bath has double sinks and an extra-large soaking tub.
Enjoy the historic Walk of Fame and be seen by the paparazzi waiting to see each day’s guest coming and going from the famous Katsuya Restaurant by Philipe Starck on the building’s ground floor.
Your urban getaway is located within a block of the Pantages Theater, the W Hollywood Hotel & Residences, and sbe’s Redbury boutique hotel and trendy restaurants and bars that have recently opened in this rapidly-improved entertainment venue. Regardless of your plans to ride the subway, visit the Hollywood/Vine Metro Station on the Red Line on Hollywood Boulevard which is designed with movie-set memorabilia. Enjoy the latest films at the historic Arclight and Cinerama Dome, Starbucks, and Trader Joes within walking distance.
Visit a spectacular cast of landmarks, including the fully restored El Capitan, the cultural icon known as “the Greek”, and the world-famous Grauman’s Chinese and Egyptian Theaters are also players in your marquee ensemble.
The owner offers luxury properties for rent in the US and overseas including a tropical boutique hotel(opening 2014), a private yacht and a summer cottage located on an ocean-front peninsula on a beautiful island in Europe. The owner has extensive design and architectural experience which ensures a style tailored to each local setting. All communications will be through the owner's agent.
Luxurious upgrades, period details and evocative views compose the backdrop for your unforgettable stay at the Broadway Hollywood. From the dramatic entry on Vine to the moonlit pool on the roof, aesthetics and essentials seamlessly intersect. Leading the historic concrete and steel structure's recent transformation is Kelly Wearstler Interior Design, the internationally acclaimed creative force behind the local Viceroy and Avalon Hotels, imparts its luxe interior redesign vision. Bridging the past with the future, this historic building offers 24-hour valet, lobby reception and luxurious rooftop pool and gym!
Access Hollywood: The owner’s agent may provide a tailored itinerary with services to make your trip to LA truly memorable. He may assist you in arranging premium seats for Le Cirque du Soleil at the Kodak Theater, home of the Oscars. Arrange a day of shopping with the owner’s car & driver on Melrose Avenue in West Hollywood, Grove, The Beverly Center and Rodeo Drive as well as Hollywood and Highland for designer labels and luxurious finds for looking good in La La Land. Go where the celebrities are seen on the scene in some of the country's hottest restaurants and nightclubs, all within walking distance of your LA getaway. The owner’s agent will arrange a tour to the land where dreams come true at the backlots for Paramount Pictures, Sony and Universal Studios which are located so close to your home in LA. Arrange a photo-shoot with the owner's professional photographer and have a coffee-table book made to show friends.
• Paramount Studios 3.2 km/2.0 miles
• CBS Studios 4.8 km/3.0 miles
• Pacific Design Center 6.4 km/4.0 miles
• Warner Brothers Studio 8.1 km/5.0 miles
• LA Live 11.3 km/7.0 miles
• Farmer's Market 6.4 km/4.0 miles
• Beverly Center Shopping 8.0 km/5.0 miles
• Farmer's Market & The Grove 5.0 miles
• Rodeo Drive/Beverly Hills 9.0 miles
Arts and Culture
• Los Angeles County Museum of Art 5.0 miles
• Museum of Contemporary Art 7.0 miles
• Getty Museum 16.0 miles
• UCLA 12.9 km/8.0 miles
• USC 16.1 km/10.0 miles
• Kaiser Hospital 1.6 km/1.0 miles
• Children's Hospital 6.4 km/4.0 miles
• Cedars Sinai Medical Center 8.0 km/5.0 miles
Entertainment Locations & Offices
• Capitol Records 0.2 km/0.1 miles
• CNN/Turner Broadcasting 0.8 km/0.5 miles
• Nickelodeon Animation Studios 1.0 miles
• Hollywood Center Studios 3.2 km/2.0 miles
• MCA Recordings 4.8 km/3.0 miles
• Motown Records 6.4 km/4.0 miles
• Quincy Jones Music 6.4 km/4.0 miles
• Maverick Records 8.0 km/5.0 miles
• Black Entertainment Television (B.E.T) 5.0 mi
• Sony Entertainment 12.9 km/8.0 miles
• Dreamworks Pictures 12.9 km/8.0 miles
• Lionsgate Films 20.9 km/13.0 miles
• Game Trailers 20.9 km/13.0 miles
• Home Box Office (HBO) 20.9 km/13.0 miles
• MTV (Music Television) 20.9 km/13.0 miles
• Interscope Records 29.0 km/18.0 miles
• Geffen Recordings 29.0 km/18.0 miles
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.