Looking to rent a hotel in Toronto? Average prices in the surrounding area per night for a 2 bedroom suite, range from $400-$600 per night plus your applicable taxes. The reason you are visiting this website is to seek an alternative. You get a bigger area to roam in your robe, kick back and relax.
This 2 bedroom and 2 bathrooms, washer and dryer In suite, full kitchen so you can cook your meals and save some extra money, balcony when the hubby upsets you and you need some air, 46' LCD TV, DVD player and Leather couch to pass out on. Definitely better than a hotel stay.
Driving to Toronto? Don't pay for parking downtown! Minimum parking rates start at $20 a day, MINIMUM! We have a parking spot for you, it comes included in our prices. e want you to come to Toronto, and not only once, but over and over. So we try our best to save you money.
- 2 Bedrooms and 1 sofa bed| 2 Bathrooms (sleeps up to 6 comfortably) 2 queen size bed, 1 sofa bed in the unit)
- 950 square feet of downtown living
- 1 Parking spot
- Full Kitchen - Pots | Plates | Cutlery |
- Microwave | Fridge| Stove | Dishwasher | Toaster | Kettle | Coffee Maker | Washer | Dryer in Suite
- Fresh Linens | Towels | Iron | Alarm Clock | Hair Dryer
- Cable | LCD TV
- High Speed Internet
- A/C and we have heat too
24hr Security | Concierge
* $500 security deposit required before you check-in, and refunded within 72 hours after check-out
* $90 room cleaning charge for accommodations
The Toronto Entertainment District is an area in Downtown Toronto. It is concentrated around King Street West between University Avenue and Spadina Avenue. It is home to theatres and performing arts centres,Toronto's four major-league sports teams, and an array of cultural and family attractions. The area is also home to most of the nightclubs in Toronto.
In 1982 Roy Thomson Hall, home of the Toronto Symphony Orchestra, opened at King and Simcoe.The Mirvish family had bought the historic Royal Alexandra Theatre in 1962. It proved a considerable success and in 1993 they built the new 2000 seat Princess of Wales Theatre a block over. Independent theatre also moved into the area with the Theatre Passe Muraille taking over a former warehouse and the Factory Theatre in a former manse. Toronto has emerged as the world's third- largest centre for English-language theatre, behind only London (West End theatre) and New York (Broadway theatre).
The Fashion District is the name given to the area of Downtown Toronto around the intersection of Spadina Avenue and King Street. The area was known for having stores that sell clothes straight from the manufacturers.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||C$500.00|
|A safety deposit of $500.00 (Canadian funds) is required to reserve your dates.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.