Villa Dahlia is a private owned, high-end boutique villa (located in Buitan near Candidasa) with 4 spacious suites and a landscaped garden. The stunning view to the ocean and surrounding mountains is arguably one of the most breathtaking in Bali. This spacious villa is designed for sharing and is an idyllic venue for family reunions and get-togethers. Whether your party numbers 2 or 8, our charming and attentive staff will look after all your needs.
This piece of heaven on earth is just 75 minutes from the airport. The comfortable, air-conditioned journey takes you along stunning rice paddies, mountain & sea views and fascinating local villages. You will be treated to glimpses of Balinese life seldom seen in the towns and busy tourist spots.
If you are searching for a spectacular, relaxing, and beautiful location to completely switch off and unwind, welcome to Villa Dahlia!
I was born near Brugge (Belgium) and work & live in Asia since 1991 (Indonesia / HK / China).
My wife is Indonesian and we have been married since 1999. We love Bali and it's culture and hope we can share this beautiful island with you.
We have been staying in this area since 2001 and we finally found the perfect spot to build our dream villa!
The breathtaking view to the ocean, being right at the ocean front and the quiet surrounding is just unbelievable, you have to experience this heaven on earth to believe it.
My wife did a great job creating a warm atmosphere by uisng some exclusive designs and artifacts and the furniture will make you feel very relaxed while my original pictures on the walls give it an extra personal touch. The private pool & garden is a great place to relax while the lounge / bale is my favorite spot to watch the sun go down.
- continental breakfast on the first day
- free welcome drink & cold towels
- 5 staff taking care of all housekeeping issues
- 17m infinity pool and jacuzzi
- direct access to the sea through a private jetty very calm sea
- white sandy beach is 10' away by car easy to rent
- satellite TV / WiFi
- attractions (Ubud-bird & elephant park-diving-...) within 30-45' = easier than from many other areas!
- plenty of good restaurants nearby, many provide free pick-up service.
- local markets nearby
- great area for hiking & diving (40' from Amed / Tulamben), fishing etc...
- massage can be organized at the villa
- private chef can be hired who can cook local & western set dinner at very reasonable prices!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.