Situated at the northern end of beautiful and secluded Bangtao beach, this spacious and elegantly furnished villa on two floors with a private roof terrace sleeps up to eight adults. All four double bedrooms are en-suite and open on to terraces or balconies. Two bedrooms can be arranged as twins and one is a study-bedroom with WiFi facilities. Part of the prestigious Maan Tawan estate, the villa offers everything for the perfect Phuket holiday. It has a beautifully landscaped and fragrant garden with areas of lawn, a huge private pool and magnificent uninterrupted views of the Andaman Sea and surrounding hills. Large open plan living and dining rooms on the ground floor, together with a luxury fitted kitchen, guest cloakroom and maid's quarters, make entertaining easy. Covered terraces on both the ground and first floor offer additional all-weather outdoor dining and sitting areas and are fully equipped with dining table and chairs with comfortable loungers. Children are welcome.
January 19 2013 from Oleg (Russia)
I rested here with my family 6 months! This is a beautiful and comfortable villa in one of the best places in Phuket!
Thank you James!
I am a retired surgeon with several properties in Phuket. I live in Hong Kong but make frequent visits to Phuket.
The two villas are situated adjacent to the beach in north Bangtao and a 5 min walk to the Andaman sea. The properties have been individually furnished by my wife and myself and have full time staff.
The villas situated in the Maan Tawan and neighbouring Chom Tawan estate are both luxury 4 bedroom ensute villas, immaculately furnished and well maintained. Considering the high quality of the villas, the rental rates are very competitive.
Both are within minutes of beautiful Bangtao beach and the Andaman sea, and both have full time staff.
Very close to the Andaman Sea, beach bars and restaurants and also a 5 min drive to the Banyan Tree hotel and the Laguna golf club. The villas are individually furnished to the highest level and very private being situated in large private gardens with private pools and terraces.
This luxury beachside villa is situated close by Bang Tao beach very close to the Banyan Tree, Allamanda and Sheraton hotels with their restaurants and other facilities. The Laguna golf club is a 5 min drive away and the famed Blue Canyan golf course and Phuket airport are 20 minutes away. Cherng Talay village with its shops, restaurants and bank facilities is a 10 min drive. Phuket is renown for its beautiful coves and beaches and sailing, water skiing and scuba diving facilities are excellent. Most beaches have a selection of excellent local Thai restaurants and Bang Tao beach is no exception. Golf is very well catered for and the island has 5 world class golf courses. Major tournaments are held regularly at the Blue Canyon course and the Laguna club recently hosted the Thai Open golf championship. Phuket is easily accessible from centres such as Hong Kong, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, and Bangkok of course, is a mere one hour flight. Some major airlines fly direct to Phuket.
Other Activities: Diving
Golf: The Laguna Golf Club is a 5 min drive away. This beautiful course, which has featured the Thai Open, has reasonable rates and details can be obtained from www.phuketgolfcourse.com
The Blue Canyon club which has two championship courses, the Lakes and the Canyon, is a 20 min drive away towards Phuket International airport. Other golf courses such as Loch Palm(two courses) and Phuket golf and country club are less than a half hour's drive away.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 2014 - Oct 31 2014
3 night minimum stay
|20% of the total rental amount is payable on booking and the remaining 80% is payable at least one month before the rental date. If the booking is cancelled three months or more before the rental date, the deposit will be returned in full. If the booking is cancelled less than three months prior to the rental period, the deposit will be forfeited.|
|Notes||20% of the total rental amount is payable on booking and the remaining 80% payable two months before the rental date. A security deposit of US$1000 is payable at the commencement of the rental and this will be refunded at the end of the rental period less the cost of any damage to the property caused during the rental period, other than ordinary wear and tear, and less the cost of any breakages.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.