Praia de Carvoeiro is in the heart of a region boasting a very rich and varied architecture, craftsmanship, gastronomy and landscape.
From Carvoiero, you have access to the whole of the Algarve region. The village of Carvoiero allows rapid access to the area's main attractions including amongst others:
- Carvoeiro's coastline, its ochre yellow cliffs and its numerous coves and caves.
- the main towns in the region are Faro, the capital of the Algarve is 37 miles away (45mns), Portimao and its fishing port is only 9 miles away (20mns), Lagos and its beautiful marina (25 miles, 40mns), Silves and its Moor castle (9 miles, 20mns)
- Cabo São Vincente and its undeveloped coast (37 miles, 45mns)
- the mountains and cool climate of the Serra de Monchique (25 miles, 30mns)
Also in the vicinity:
- numerous sports activities (golf, tennis, diving, water sports, etc…)
- amusement parks for adults and children alike (water parks, Zoo Marine, etc…)