El Rosario Villa Rental Photos and Description
Spacious, adjoins golf, views, 4 sun terraces, jacuzzi, grand piano, design
Large modern interior-designed luxury villa featuring a huge garden with widespread views over golf course and sea to mountains, Mediterranean and Morocco. A unique combination of proximity to central Marbella, peace, privacy and space.
- No fewer than 4 different sun decks/terraces and large secluded jacuzzi with wonderful sunset vistas.
- High specification 530sqm modern luxury villa, completed 2005.
- Spaciously sleeps 12-16: 6/7 double/twin bedrooms (all en-suite if only 5 bedrooms required).
- Quality bedding - your holiday sleep is our priority.
- Interior designed; marble floors; large traditional kitchen with terracotta floor.
- Eco-efficient solar-powered under floor heating/hot water, air-con throughout.
- Wall-to-wall marble Villeroy & Boch bathrooms.
- Large shaded balconies & patios, incl external dining area overlooking pool.
- Bösendorfer grand piano; Yamaha Clavinova digital piano
- Broadband wi-fi.
- Satellite TV (NB services may be restricted due to changes imposed by Sky in late 2013), 5.1 DVD and CD players.
- 10x5m swimming pool.
- Quiet, yet only 5 mins drive to beach, village amenities, 10 mins to central Marbella and 15 mins to Puerto Banús.
- Located in private sub-urbanization within secure urbanization.
- Walk 150yds through olive grove to Robert Trent Jones Snr's Marbella Golf's 8th tee...
- Jacuzzi hot tub (up to 40C) for up to 8 people, set on a secluded 25sqm rustic deck, with magnificent views through olives to Mediterranean, mountains and golf course.
- 5 from beach and El Rosario village amenities. El Rosario is about 10 minutes from downtown Marbella and Puerto Banús.
- Enjoy romantic Mediterranean sunsets over cocktails from jacuzzi deck or large balcony.
We can provide catering in-house if you want to hold a party or dinner party effortlessly. We also do weddings and particularly welcome groups of golfers.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT
A deposit of 25% of the rent is required to secure your booking.
The balance is payable 8 weeks before your arrival date. A security deposit of €500 or 25% of the rent, if greater, is also due 8 weeks prior to the arrival date. If a booking is made less than 8 weeks before the arrival date, 100% plus the security deposit is required to secure the booking.
If you cancel, or fail to pay the balance by the due date, all amounts paid to secure the booking are forfeited, and only the damages deposit will be returned. Security deposits, less any deductions (including expenses) are returnable after the departure date.
Breakages will be recharged on a replacement as new cost basis.
All bank and credit card charges are recharged to the account of the tenant at cost.
Subject to contract and signature of our residents' charter, which imposes standards of neighbourly behaviour on our community, especially with regard to quiet enjoyment.
Our prices are inclusive of all expenses (electricity allowance of €150pw), except when the price is below £3,000pw, in respect of which our tariff for check-in-&-out, maid service, utilities (including electricity), laundry and cleaning, which is designed only to recoup our costs, is detailed below.
Electricity - according to meter readings (typically €100-150 pw, but air/con and jacuzzi will increase costs significantly)
Water - €5 per day (winter); €7 per day (summer); €10 per day (summer) - yes, utilities in Spain are relatively expensive!
Communications system (standing charge) - €2.79 per day, plus call and/or any other charges
Laundry - €15 per set of linen & towels issued
Cleaning on departure - €15 per head
Daily maid service (2 hours per working weekday - mandatory): €15 per hour
Check-in/admin fee: €75 per stay
We reserve the right to charge 7.5% more, by arrangement, if the number exceeds 12, and a further 7.5% if the number exceeds 16. This is regardless of the age of the people in the group, and refers to the number of different people staying in the villa during the course of your stay. These extra charges reflect the additional staff costs incurred with larger groups.
Even with the extras chargeable with low rents, our properties offer incredible value, compared to similarly priced alternatives.
NO STAGS OR HENS
Please note that we do not accept hen or stag parties, nor will we contract with a person under 25.
TOURS & COURSES
We can also include limousine service, cultural tours, cooking/ art/ photography/ film courses.
FULLY SERVICED BASIS
Fully serviced, all-in, including half/full board with top quality cuisine and daily/live-in maid services, from £7,500pw, depending on the number of people staying in the house and the details of the service you would like us to provide.
Reductions for lets longer than 6 weeks.
OUR PRIVATE WEBSITE
More details and photos, including a detailed specification of the property including a link to our own private website, if you contact us.
Keywords: Villa, country, garden, rustic, privacy, peace, jacuzzi, air con, wifi, pool, luxury, Marbella
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- I am a real estate developer and investor, and am also involved in publishing, media and photography.
- The houses we rent in Marbella, Tuscany and Cornwall are all our private homes and we invite you to enjoy them as if your home from home.
Nic purchased this villa in 2002
Why Nic chose El Rosario
- Location, location, location: outstanding views, hi-quality build (German construction company), huge garden, peace, panoramic yet secluded jacuzzi, quiet yet close to everything in Marbella and with immediate golf course access.
- I have been coming to Marbella for some 25 years: there are very few properties which combine all these features and such spectacular views. That made the decision to purchase very easy.
What makes this villa unique
- A country retreat within the sound of the sea and close to everything in Marbella.
- Peace and space, perfect for relaxation: hear the birds!
- No less than 4 separate and secluded sun decks in a huge natural garden with olives and cork oaks
- Secluded jacuzzi deck with outstanding views surrounded by nature.
- Playing golf without having to get into the car.
- Ideal for entertaining: a huge kitchen and large reception areas.
- Ideal also for doing nothing!
Guestbook comments from the owner
Our family, all ten of us, had a fabulous time on this property and in Marbella. It was the exact getaway we all needed. The best thing to say about this house, is it is exactly as it appears on the internet - it's beautiful, has great views, plenty of room, excellent internet connects and close "enough" to the beach. The local beach is lovely, not too crowded but plenty of amenities, restaurants, bars and amazing croissants!! We rented a car so went back and forth to the beach almost every day. We cooked for ourselves several nights and the kitchen is well stocked. The local restaurants are very good, the paella for 4 feeds 6 at the beach! The city of Marbella is beautiful, about 15 minutes away, and provides great restaurants, shopping and a very "busy" beach. We'd rent this property again if we were on the costa del sol again.