Hudson House Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedroom, Sleeps 4-5 2 Full Baths
This home’s location cannot be beat! Tastefully redecorated with ceramic tile throughout. Wake up to spectacular sunrises and even more spectacular sunsets from your private pool and patio. Fully furnished with all amenities and then some:
• Fully equipped kitchen, bar counter top as well as eat-in kitchen leading out to pool/patio.
• Master bedroom with king size bed, flat screen TV with satellite service, walk in closet and large sliding doors leading out to pool/patio.
• Master bathroom with tub/shower combo, double vanity and plenty of linens
• Guest bedroom with 2 twin beds and great view from front window of Gulf of Mexico
• Guest bathroom with walk-in shower
• Living room has large flat screen TV, satellite service and sliding glass doors to pool/patio
• Laundry facilities are available in the garage
• 16’ x 30’ pool is treated and tested regularly and pool floats, noodles, etc. are available
• Bicycles are available for your use as well as fishing rods & reels
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Since purchasing this beautiful home in 2009 we have grown to love the Hudson, FL area.
Fall in love with playing in the sand, sun bathing & boating in this quaint boating community. The local laid back atmosphere offers total relaxation: margaritas and Gulf front dining at Sam's on the Gulf or oysters at The Cove. It’s all right there! Whether it's swimming, boating, fishing, golfing, bicycling, dolphin & manatee watching you'll find everything you need is right here.
The marine wildlife is abundant and there isn't a day that goes by where the dolphin and manatee don't visit us. Extraordinary fishing, bird watching, boating and swimming!