Angel Fire Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 6) w/Garage & Mountain View!
Two bedroom/Two bath fully-furnished condominium just a half block from the ski shuttle and two short blocks from the base of the ski slopes in stunning Angel Fire, New Mexico. Additional parking for guests...just steps from the condo. (Note: There is very little parking at the ski area, so staying closer will just get you driving to shuttle parking)
Sit back and relax with gas fireplace and 2 LED flat-screen cable TVs. Enjoy the view of the mountain from your private balcony or deck off the Master suite. A mud room entrance for easy removal of ski/snowboard equipment.
* Spacious unit (1100 + square feet)
* Free Cable TV
* Master bedroom with 'Pillow Top' King size bed, and full bath with tiled floor and shower
* Second bedroom loft with king size bed
* Leather sleeper sofa and recliner/rocker
* Private balcony with unobstructed mountain view
* Kitchen is fully equipped for cooking
* Bring your laptop/tablet/smartphone and use our free WiFi
* Blu-Ray Player with some Family movies
* Each bedroom with iPod/iPhone docking stations
* No indoor smoking and no pets
* Sewing Kit
The weather in Angel Fire is fabulous! Expect sunshine an average 315 days a year. Temperatures range from 35-78 degrees in the summer, making it a popular summer destination.
In the winter, average snowfall is 140 inches in the valley, 210 inches on the ski mountain. Snowmobiling at Bobcat pass 18 miles north. Inner-tubing at Angel Fire ski area. Don't forget the only night skiing in New Mexico. Cross Country skiing at Nordic center at Country Club. Additional skiing at Taos, Red River and Sipapu ski areas all nearby.
In the summer, lake fishing at Eagles Nest lake or Monte Verde lake at the Country Club. Stream fishing at Cimarron Canyon state park. World class bike park with 50 miles of trails. Rafting near Taos in the Rio Grande. Don't forget the Zipline. Check out the resort links for the highest Zipline in the United States!
*** Fishing/Hunting/Birding reports @ http://www.wildlife.state.nm.us/recreation/fishing/documents/fishing_report.htm ***
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed