Kihei Condo Rental Photos and Description
2 Bedroom (+Pullout Couch), 1 Bathroom, sleeps 4-6
The Unit is non-smoking inside and out, which includes the deck and stairway going up to the unit.
• Accommodates 4 comfortably, 6 maximum
• 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
• Master Bedroom: King Size Pillow Top Bed
• Second Bedroom: Two Comfortable Twin Beds
• Plush Queen size Sofa bed in Living Room
• Contemporary granite kitchen
• Walk-in shower
• All your cooking and entertaining needs are provided.
• Full linens and beach towels are provided.
• Samsung Flat Screen TV, DVD player, CD and IPOD Player.
• High Speed Wireless Internet (no extra charge)
• A/C in Living Room, Ceiling Fans in all rooms.
• Unit is not equipped with a telephone.
• Convenient parking is available on the street.
* Second story unit with a balcony overlooking the pool.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Events Allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Leigh Ann Hadick
We hope that you will consider our condo for your stay on the beautiful island of Maui. It has been in our family since it was first built in 1977. We acquired it from my mother in 1999. We have many guests that return year after year and truly feel that it is their home on paradise.
We live in the beautiful town of Benicia, California in a home overlooking the Carquinez Straits. We have three grown children; two are still in college. Our oldest graduated from UC Davis in 2011. We have had many wonderful family vacations in our condo and know that you will feel the “karma” the moment you walk in the door. It makes us very happy to share our home so that you, too, can experience the magic of Maui and Kihei Garden Estates.
With warm aloha,
Leigh Ann and Dennis Hadick
• Sparkling Pool and Jacuzzi
• Cabana by the pool with a full kitchen and gas barbecues
• Walking distance to many fine restaurants and shops
• Cross a quiet neighborhood street to Kihei Beach,
enjoy the beautiful sunsets or walk for miles along the shore
• Twenty minutes to Kahului airport
• Championship golf courses
• Minutes to Wailea Shopping and beaches
• Close to world-class snorkeling and gorgeous beaches
• Two blocks from public tennis courts with beautiful ocean view
• Convenient laundry facilities located in each building
• Quiet, relaxing Hawaiian style complex with lush garden setting
• Non-smoking grounds with the exception of two designated smoking areas
The part that we can’t list is the feeling. …….trade winds, sunsets, the Hawaiian “laid back” style of living
on Maui. Kihei Garden Estates has been carefully planned to take full advantage of paradise island living.
You have to experience it first hand. Join our 'ohana nui” (extended family), discover true aloha spirit….
experience the magic of Kihei.