Valley Center House Rental Photos and Description
3Br/2 Bath + 1br/1 Bath Homes Nestled In A Beautiful Lemon And Avocado Grove.
We are in the heart of Valley Center on a 2+ acre grove of avocados and citrus. Come enjoy the quiet and tranquility of the country and the smell of lemon blossoms.
We have a 1800 square foot home (3 bedrooms/2 bath) which rents for $200 per night and an attached 400 square foot guest house (one bedroom/one bath) which rents for $100 per night. If you want the exclusive use of the entire property and both houses, the nightly rental rate is $300 per night.
Both houses are fully furnished and include all linens, kitchen supplies, and laundry facilities. There is a also an outdoor propane BBQ.
Restaurants and a market are walking distance.
Property is fully fenced. Dogs allowed with an additional $25 cleaning fee.
3 bedrooms (king, queen, two twins)
2 full baths
1 bedroom (queen)
1 full bath
If you get tired of relaxing amongst the avocado trees and lemon blossoms, there are a variety of tremendous outings and activities right out your front door.
- Margaritas, Mexican food and karaoke at Casa Reveles
Less than 10 minute drive:
- Petting zoo, crafts & gourmet dried fruit and nuts at Bates Nut Farm
- Golfing at Castle Creek or Woods Valley Golf Club
- Live concerts and shows at local casinos (Valley View, Harrah's Rincon and Pala Casino)
- Lunch and organic veggie stand at The Yellow Deli
- Local wine tasting at Triple B Ranches Cellar Door
- Hiking or horseback riding at Daley Ranch and Hellhole Canyon Preserve
20-30 minute drive:
- Lions, giraffes, elephants and gorillas at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Brewery tour and samples of Arrogant Bastard Ale at Stone Brewing Co.
- Mountain top views, hiking and historic telescope viewing at Palomar Mountain Observatory
- Vineyard tour and Sangiovese samples at Orfila Winery
- Live theater, dance and music at California Center for the Arts Escondido
- Hiking and fishing at Lake Hodges or Dixon Lake
30-60 minute drive:
- Padres game or dinner in the Gaslamp District in Downtown San Diego
- Surf and sand at local beaches (Oceanside, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Solana Beach or Del Mar)
- Take the kids to Sea World or Legoland for a day of fun
- Shop til you drop at the Carlsbad Premium Outlet Mall
- Experience Southern California Wine Country at one of the many award-winning vineyards in the nearby Temecula Valley
Contact us to book your country getaway. Rates are negotiable for longer stays.
- pets considered
- limited accessibility
- smoking allowed
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed