We are in the heart of Valley Center on a 2+ acre grove of avocados and citrus. Come enjoy the quiet and tranquility of the country and the smell of lemon blossoms.
We have a 1800 square foot home (3 bedrooms/2 bath) and an attached 400 square foot guest house (one bedroom/one bath).
Both houses are fully furnished and include all linens, kitchen supplies, and laundry facilities. There is a also an outdoor propane BBQ.
Restaurants and a market are walking distance.
Property is fully fenced. Dogs allowed with a pet deposit.
3 bedrooms (king, queen, two twins)
2 full baths
1 bedroom (queen)
1 full bath
If you get tired of relaxing amongst the avocado trees and lemon blossoms, there are a variety of tremendous outings and activities right out your front door.
- Local craft beer and American grub at The Eagle's Nest
- Margaritas, Mexican food and karaoke at Casa Reveles
Less than 10 minute drive:
- Petting zoo, crafts & gourmet dried fruit and nuts at Bates Nut Farm
- Golfing at Castle Creek or Woods Valley Golf Club
- Live concerts and shows at local casinos (Valley View, Harrah's Rincon and Pala Casino)
- Lunch and organic veggie stand at The Yellow Deli
- Local wine tasting at Triple B Ranches Cellar Door
- Hiking or horseback riding at Daley Ranch and Hellhole Canyon Preserve
20-30 minute drive:
- Lions, giraffes, elephants and gorillas at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Brewery tour and samples of Arrogant Bastard Ale at Stone Brewing Co.
- Mountain top views, hiking and historic telescope viewing at Palomar Mountain Observatory
- Vineyard tour and Sangiovese samples at Orfila Winery
- Live theater, dance and music at California Center for the Arts Escondido
- Hiking and fishing at Lake Hodges or Dixon Lake
30-60 minute drive:
- Padres game or dinner in the Gaslamp District in Downtown San Diego
- Surf and sand at local beaches (Oceanside, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Solana Beach or Del Mar)
- Take the kids to Sea World or Legoland for a day of fun
- Shop til you drop at the Carlsbad Premium Outlet Mall
- Experience Southern California Wine Country at one of the many award-winning vineyards in the nearby Temecula Valley
Contact us to book your country getaway. Rates are negotiable for longer stays or if you are interested to rent both houses.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.